If you're over 60, post a lot, and have a sick sense of humor, log in here

Oh, yes. I qualify. Just passed over Bridge #72 in early December. But the getting around you refer to is more from enjoying maps and things like http://www.confluence.org/ where I plotted the trips around the world in both directions (up and down, and east and west) to kill another afternoon not too long ago. Even started a thread to get others involved in some useless fun along those lines. I do enjoy geography trivia. It never ceases to amaze me that South America is east of Atlanta!

After a certain age, everything either dries up or leaks.

::waves:: I’m 66 and I have no life. I like long walks to the bathroom, romantic naps and snuggling with the cat.

Some of the best Theater was/is Of The Absurd.

Glad you could make it, Blood!

Or goes limp.

I almost mentioned you by name to Yllaria just now.

Commedia del Farte con Asteism, Badinage, Persiflage, Raillery & Repartee
This endeavor needs a nice long important sounding name.

Not a geezer yet but I like you guys & Ima lurk here if’n y’all dont mind.

That’s the spirit! Maybe an acronymn after we get it up to a dozen or so letters.

The age thing was a red herring. Anybody wanting to hang out with this generation is more than welcome. I’ve seen enough of your wit to want more than lurking. Cut loose and let fly.

Commedia del Farte con Asteism, Badinage, Persiflage, Raillery & Repartee sounds good to me.

Maybe stick Paronomasia, Whimsy and Innuendo in there.

Cool! Where’s our anagram expert? And once we settle on the name we can get us a real cool font and maybe some sounds. Post it on YouTube even.

T-Shirts?

Commedia del Farte con Asteism, Badinage, Innuendo, Paronomasia, Persiflage, Raillery, Repartee & Whimsy
Truly, who wouldn’t want to be part of a secret society with all that going on?

Yayy!! Guess you’ll let anyone in this group then! :smiley:

wet ones!

Sure. Secret Societies need all the members they can get so the overthrow will work.

61, but I don’t post a lot, and my sickness varies.

Well, if the shoe fits and doesn’t squeak when you walk, make yourself at home. As you can tell, the concept of “serious” has yet to set in, so try on some of your sicknesses for fit.

Anyone else 'ere from Englandland?

Y’know… fish, chips, cup o’ tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f’in Poppins… England?

Or am I sat 'ere on me Jack Jones scratching me Khyber?

Bozos on This Bus