IGoogle

I’ve changed my home page from MSNBC to IGoogle, using the Vanessa theme. I don’t know if the news sources are any better but Vanessa certainly makes the page easier to view. I need to work on getting past the top two or three inches though. I’m starting to feel disloyal to Vanessa when I switch to the SDMB. Fortunately, I use Firefox so i am able to click on a tab and see Vanessa is still there, waiting for my return. I think I’m falling in love with her; she is lovely in the extreme, non-demanding and non-judgmental. What’s not to love?

I love iGoogle. I’m on Aja Tiger for my theme. He’s just so cute!

So’s Vanessa.

Is this the Vanessa you’re talking about? Because either I’m being whooshed big time or Vanessa is just a blanket white space.

Apparently it’s a topless woman but maybe they took down the photo?

Interesting. The comments in the linked page date back a good amount of days. How could the OP have added it if it got taken down? Unless it got taken down between the OP and my post.

I’ll get to the bottom of this!

She isn’t wearing any clothing on her upper body, true, but the lovely female secondary sexual characteristics are covered by her strategically placed hand, leaving more to the imagination than to the eye.

And if they take down the photo, I will hold my breath until I turn blue and then I will throw a fit.

Can you attempt to link to it? Because my link is only to a blank white space. :frowning:

That’s because I don’t want other guys looking at Vanessa.

Actually, I think you have to wander around in the themes pages for a bit; you’ll know her when you see her. I don’t know if you have to register first or not.

Vanessa’s too hot to be exposed to the various children that might happen by.

How about a NSFW warning before linking to Vanessa? For a second there, I thought I was in big trouble.

Has anyone linked to any pics of Vanessa? All I saw was white space.

NSFW: http: //www. Google iglk

That link should show you a small picture of my new love but you will have to put the link back together. I really think you do have to register to see her the way she should be seen as she is one of the themes for IGoogle.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas to all of you.

Your link only took me to my iGoogle home page with no suggestions of getting to your new love.

When I began my browsing for Vanessa, I came upon (heh) a theme that has a naked woman covering her breasts, not exposing them.

I see you Louis trained her well. :wink:

I don’t care about Vanessa, but I do think iGoogle is horrible. Customisation is at such a ridiculous level it actually makes it worse than if it wasn’t customisable at all.

Does someone need a Holiday Hug?

Don’t use it, then.

Yeah, I said her hand prevented her breast from being seen. She’s lovely, isn’t she?

If you sign up and use Vanessa as a theme, the image you can see from your search is reflected as a mirror image on the opposite side of the page----you get two for the price of one, as if there is a price on Vanessa.

Ohhhh. I took your description as meaning breasts for everyone to see with a hand covering her crotch area. I get it now and am greatly disappointed now.

For good measure though, I think I’ll continue to ogle her just in case I stop being disappointed. :wink:

Stop staring at Vanessa, damn it. Do you wanna take this outside? Don’t make me come over there.

Look man, she started making “come hither” eyes at me first. So I did and she was the one who started and escalated our flirtations and stuff. If you’re gonna be the jealous type, you need to keep her on a shorter leash, lest she start wandering towards sexy studs such as myself or you need to up your own Sexy Stud rating.