I'll Kill The Bastards

Ahh, the Odyssey, beautiful piece of literature. I’ve been forced to read it twice this semester.

People, please refer to my FINAL dissertation on this topic in the BBQ pit. Thank you, and good night.

–Tim

: :on to open a new thread, of joy, happiness, peace, and love::

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

Hey Homer!

I ate at a local Mexican restaurant last night, El Dorado, some of the finest Mexi-fare anywhere on the East Coast.

I questioned all of them wetbacks, but none of them know anything about your CD player.

They might have been lying, though. You know how them spics are…

(Note: If the above offends anyone, please go to the nearest dictionary and look up the word “sarcasm,” thanks…)

Yer pal,
Satan

If you think it’s painful to have a c.d. player stolen, think how painful it would be for a Mexican to read your post. You can always get a new c.d. player. It’s almost impossible to re-gain a thing called dignity.

Think before you speak. Calm down before you post.

Hey homer- Let me tell you something- I once beat up a person pretty bad because they killed my cat. It wasnt pretty. Blood everywhere. Broke one of their arms and one of their legs too.
You may like that idea now homer, but if you go through with it, you wont ever be able to forget it. you probably will regret, and feel guilty for it the rest of your life. i know i do
and besides IT WAS A STEREO! granted, you spent a long time on getting it and your cds/ i spent 2 months, 14 hrs a day making my chainmail and if somebody stole it , yea id want to kill them but i wouldnt. (and even if i did i wouldnt post that i wanted to ON THE INTERNET!!!)

Dear Lord, someone killed your cat?! Why?

After I saw my cat at their feet dead I asked them that,Lisa. They said that they FELT like it. note i use they as to not disclose any info…dont be offended The cats neck was broke. They were walking along the road, and it apparently wanted them to pet it. But instead he decided to kill it. It really pisses me off to think that anyone could have that mentality, but I also realize I went too far as well. Does that answer your question?

If you don’t know yet, I’m really Melanie - had to change my name.

I haven’t read this post lately because whining and poor excuses make me angry and annoyed. Thanks to all (Mannhattan, LauraRae and others) who defended my comments to Homer. If he’s to stay on this message board, he’s going to have to put up with brutal honesty - we all do.

Homer, perhaps if I had known you better (you haven’t been here that long or posted to many threads) and you hadn’t been so racially harsh I would have been a little more sensitive. You made a really horrible impression and I’m not going to forget your name anytime soon. Sorry, but the only way to form opinions of people here is by what they write.

And I’m sure we’ve all had something stolen. When I lived in San Francisco, there were a couple of homeless teens living in my van. They stole the battery, cleaned out the interior and left piss filled milk gallons in the back. Someone once broke the window of my Volkswagen (nothing to steal inside) and it cost me $200 to replace it. Last year, a person broke into my mother’s house and cleaned it out (I had some things stored there). The point is that these are all stupid, replacable possessions and the sooner you realize their true value in life, the sooner you won’t have to have a stroke from having been robbed!

Are you going to go on a murderous rampage if someone steals your girlfriend? What about if your child is (God forbid) kidnapped? You don’t sound too stable to me, young man. Please get some help.

Homer-

Talked with a cop friend of mine.

Hw says:“The guy should give his friends a long , hard look.”

In brief, the people who have ridden in the car with you, & seen the value of the radio, are the most likely suspects.
He says that he has seen it a dozen times, one friend turning on another.
Check the rest of your stuff. Anything else missing?

YO-HO, ME HEARTIES! ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE MUSICAL BATTLE AT SEA!

Danny: You have a knife? A big one? None of mine are large enough to cut through the irony if that were indeed true…

Yer pal,
Satan

Any friends I might have had that were sufficiently ‘shady’, I’d broken ties with long ago. On top of that, as I said, I was at a friends’ sister’s house. Only four people could know where we were. Me, Jon, Jeana, and Josh, who’s brother lives upstairs. I doubt Josh would do it. I’m not saying that he wouldn’t, but I seriously doubt he would. He has too much of his own stuff to worry about mine. And it’s too small a town for people not to find out.

Satan, you’re right. After all that I’ve and others have said, that would be too ironic for words.

Saw a good friend of mine named Travis today. He was talking to my friend Jon when I walked up. He caught me out of the corner of his eye, copped a smile, and says to Jon “Hey, Jon. Did you see my new Fosgate CD player? It’s pretty nice, but a little beat up.” Th’ bastard. I oughta break his knee caps for that one. I don’t tease him about the time he shit his pants.

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

Hey Homer: It’s true. Most people who are victimised by crime know the criminal. Not just rape , murder & assaults; either. The people who know you best; the people who know what you have are more likely to steal from you than any other group.

As for how shady your friends are: that’s what** everybody** says before it happens to them.

How may of your friend got large credit card bills that you don’t know about? How many shoplifted in High School? How many said: “Gee, I realy, realy like your stereo,Homer”? And how many meant it…?

Homer–you ain’t no different & you ain’t exempt. Check out the girlfriends/boyfriends of your “pals”. Even money that one of them got a present , if you know what I mean…

YO-HO, ME HEARTIES! ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE MUSICAL BATTLE AT SEA!

Jeez, you guys have had it really easy. Is it not common to be burgled in the US. I was burgled five times in seven years and lost evrything on two of those occassions. Having no insurance didn’t help matters. Getting marched to a cash machine while my friends waited with criminal with baseball bats watching over them until it was their turn wasn’t a load of fun either. Ah, the joys of student life in Liverpool.
Note to self: make sure never think about stereotyping…these guys will know

Jeez, you guys have had it really easy. Is it not common to be burgled in the US. I was burgled five times in seven years and lost evrything on two of those occassions. Having no insurance didn’t help matters. Getting marched to a cash machine while my friends waited with criminal with baseball bats watching over them until it was their turn wasn’t a load of fun either. Ah, the joys of student life in Liverpool.
Note to self: make sure never think about stereotyping…these posters here will know

Homer,
I don’t want to rag on you like you have been getting, but as a first generation Mexican American, I feel that I need to say something to you. I was angry when I read your message because it was much more than just another racist remark, it hit close to home needless to say. I know that you went through shit, my family has been robbed as well. It was an American, just to let you know, who mugged my grandpa, an alien, out of $500 dollars. He could have died because they beat him.
The mexicans who lived near you probably looked greasy because they were working the fields or doing any other manual labor that Americans are too lazy (come on, you all know it’s true) to do. Illegal as some of them might be, they pick the food we eat for shit pay and sometimes that food is sprayed with toxic chemicals and their health is at risk (no health plans either). What they are paid here is better than what their homeland would give to them. So cut them some slack. They are probably as poor as you, otherwise they wouldn’t be here, if illegal The reason some of the familias might have lots of kids is probably because most Hispanics are Catholic, and artificial birth control is against the Catholic church. And what wife Mexican or not, wouldn’t be filthy after running after twelve kids all day?
One last thing,(BTW, my family aren’t strict Catholics)the reason that I am on this planet is because of teeny tiny hole in a condom. Might I remind you that the condom usually has a 1% chance of failing. 95% of the people in your neighborhood are Latinos. So using this analogy, I’d like to remind you that there is always the possibility of the 5%. I was the 1% chance of pregnancy.Yes, more than likely it was a LATINO(because it could have been an El Salvadorian, etc…) but please don’t forget the other possiblity. There is always a chance. :slight_smile:
I hope that this experience, all though traumatic, has given you a chance reflect. BE THANKFUL that you weren’t there at the time and were shot, injured, or killed. Possesions are replacable. YOU are not.
In the future, (I forgot who here said this but I liked it) Think twice, post once.
Tu amiga,
Chica Americana Mexicana

Homer,
I don’t want to rag on you like you have been getting, but as a first generation Mexican American, I feel that I need to say something to you. I was angry when I read your message because it was much more than just another racist remark, it hit close to home needless to say. I know that you went through shit, my family has been robbed as well. It was an American, just to let you know, who mugged my grandpa, an alien, out of $500 dollars. He could have died because they beat him.
The mexicans who lived near you probably looked greasy because they were working the fields or doing any other manual labor that Americans are too lazy (come on, you all know it’s true) to do. Illegal as some of them might be, they pick the food we eat for shit pay and sometimes that food is sprayed with toxic chemicals and their health is at risk (no health plans either). What they are paid here is better than what their homeland would give to them. So cut them some slack. They are probably as poor as you, otherwise they wouldn’t be here, if illegal The reason some of the familias might have lots of kids is probably because most Hispanics are Catholic, and artificial birth control is against the Catholic church. And what wife Mexican or not, wouldn’t be filthy after running after twelve kids all day?
One last thing,(BTW, my family aren’t strict Catholics)the reason that I am on this planet is because of teeny tiny hole in a condom. Might I remind you that the condom usually has a 1% chance of failing. 95% of the people in your neighborhood are Latinos. So using this analogy, I’d like to remind you that there is always the possibility of the 5%. I was the 1% chance of pregnancy.Yes, more than likely it was a LATINO(because it could have been an El Salvadorian, etc…) but please don’t forget the other possiblity. There is always a chance. :slight_smile:
I hope that this experience, all though traumatic, has given you a chance reflect. BE THANKFUL that you weren’t there at the time and were shot, injured, or killed. Possesions are replacable. YOU are not.
In the future, (I forgot who here said this but I liked it) Think twice, post once.
Tu amiga,
Chica Americana Mexicana

Look the classification of a thief is not a race but a person. Don’t point the finger. Besides, you would be surprised how well a little prevention will reap the rewards. Example:

My stereo got stolen along with my board, my fins, and a lot of beach gear. I filed a police report and remembered to give them the serial numbers of the deck. They gave me the ol spiel about you may as well say its gone and I tossed it up to fate.

Three years later, I get a call from the Orange County cops who say, hey we pulled over this guy and found a ripped out deck under his seat. When we ran the numbers, lo and behold it was reported stolen! That gave us just cause to go search this guy’s apartment and we found your board and some other stuff of yours as well as a load of stolen merchandise and 3 different rent a spaces. Turned out my little serial number just got a real asshole who had been stealing for 8 years. I picked up my stuff, he got 7 years.

So make sure you copy down things like serial numbers and such. You would be surprised how well life may take a turn

Oh and just to tell you, this guy was white and middle class with a 40 hour job and all. Thieves know no racial lines.

I know that I have put you through hell, and I know that I have been one rough pecker. But from here on, you are all in my cool book.- Seth Gecko From Dusk Till Dawn

You know, I didn’t even really want to read this when it showed back up again, cuz I knew it meant I had to come back in here and defend myself against something I said a month ago. BUT:

Hey, Go fuck yourself with a big, sharp stick Yeah. Get on my ass all you want for making comments about ‘your people’ but guess what? You just voided your ticket to bitch. You hearin me? I’ve worked, alongside my brother, and some of my good friends, construction for the last two summers. Hard job. Heavy lifting. Sweating. Pain. Look, you fucker. You want to defend your people that’s fine, but you fucking make blanket comments of that nature against MINE, you can damn well be sure I’m going to defend them and myself, loudly. I don’t let this shit slide, not from you, not from any one else of another ‘race’ (their words, not mine, they may be different nationality but we’re all one race, human) who decides that I can’t talk about theirs but they can talk about mine. Thats BULLSHIT no matter what way you fucking put it. Come ON, dopers, who’s read this before me? Why the HELL didn’t you defend yourselves?! Because you’re white and you’re not allowed to?! FUCK! The fat ass rich people are lazy, yeah, but they’re stupid, too. The ones who WORKED to get rich, didn’t lie, cheat, or steal, work their ASSES off. It may not be manual labor, but look at Jeff Bezos. Read his Wired article, and see how hard he worked to get to the top. Even fucking Bill Gates, the insufferable prick that he is, worked his ass off in the beginning. You don’t call my people lazy, you fuck sack. Where in the hell do you think you get off?

Hey, I can speak your foreign tongue just as well as you, if not better.

Vaya tiene sexo con un muerto vaca hinchada que apedaza de cresa de la morada de la cloaca sin valor infestó mierda de la prostituta.

Ya got that?

–Tim

You’re too stupid to get good jobs. C’mon, you all know it’s true.

Allright, I just re-read the post I was replying to, and I readily admit I was way too harsh. I’m sorry. But still, it DOES piss me off that someone would not want me to make comments like that, then make one right at me.

–Tim

" … from any one else of another ‘race’ (their words, not mine, they may be different nationality but we’re all one race, human) "

Normally I’d applaud such a statement, but somehow I feel this is just a mere semantical difference for you, Homer. Your reaction above did not exactly put forward a great understanding of the concept and consequences of “Guest Labouring” (might not be the right term in English, I hope y’all catch my drift). Although I’m the first to admit the statement (“Americans are too lazy to do it”) was harsh, it does point out why a lot of immigrants are in your country: they seek a better future, and they take the jobs that are not exactly on anyone’s Top Ten Most Favourite Jobs list.

I’m sure that statement wasn’t a personal one, as you seem to have interpreted. It merely is saying: “When foreign labourers are doing jobs in a country with a considerable unemployment rate, that fact can be seen as a sign of luxury/laxness (sp?) since the natives do not choose to perform these jobs, even if they are unemployed”.

But then, that’s just my interpretation.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Ahh, Coldfire. How did I know you’d be the first to reply to me? :slight_smile: I dunno, man. I don’t know how you feel about me, but for some reason, you’re just damn cool. Perhaps it’s cuz I read all your posts with my head-voice set to ‘British accent’. Not that you’re British or have a British accent, but that’s what most Europeans get, when I see their writing. Except the French. Them pigs get the accent they deserve! j/k And you’re right, that is a good way to look at the reason they think we’re lazy. Also, some people make enough money that they have enough spare time they don’t know what to do with it, and that could seem like laziness. But I think she means more along the lines of poor people who don’t work/take welfare when they could work, poor people who work then don’t do shit, union guys who lean on their shovels all day, that kind of thing.

–Tim