I'm creeped out by the sign at a local church

Maybe the person who wrote that is a big Mortal Kombat fan?

The local one that creeped me out read, “THE BIBLE IS THE BEST CONSTITUTION.” Yay separation of church and state!

Daniel

SOCAS isn’t a Church rule, it’s a Gov’t rule. Be creeped out if your town hall has that sign, but not if a church does.
RE the Kids Krusade- you can bet I don’t attend that congregation because I would’ve said something! L That said, I think it’s a sign of ignorance, not
maliciousness.

RE the word “Crusade”- it’s still in use in Evangelical circules, there are the Billy Graham Crusades, the Campus Crusade for Christ, even anti-Catholic, anti-“Crusades” Jack T. Chick calls his color-comic heroes “The Crusaders”.

Btw, LarkNews.com, a self-deprecating Evangelical Onion-like parody new site, had a story about how “Campus Crusade” is changing its name to be more with the times- they will now become “Campus Jihad for Christ”.

I may be misinterpreting them, but it sounds to me like they’re calling for a theocracy; that’s creepy.

Daniel

Ahhh, that would explain the Kampus Krusade for Kthulhu.

Open your eyes people. The Kids Krusade has got to be sponsored by the military. They realize that kids need to be indoctrinated at a young age about how evil Muslims really are. That way when these kids turn 18 they will be highly motivated to join the army and will request duty in Iraq.

You liberals are always overreacting to statements from Christian organizations. This is clearly the youth computer club at the church expressing their preference for KDE over gnome as a window manager.