I'm excited

Hey everybody, I’m excited. I just created my first homepage. It’s really, really lame, but if you want to check it out, here’s the address:
http://hometown.aol.com/jwhtewolfd/myhomepage/index.html

I don’t know how to make things “link”, so you’ll have to use the old C&P.

P.S. If you see something that should be credited to you, let me know & I’ll fix it.

White Wolf

“Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.”

“Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.”

I know it’s bad to be the first relpy to your own topic, but I wanted to say “Oh, cool. It linked!”

(I know, I’m slow. Be kind.) :slight_smile:

White Wolf

“Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.”

It looks pretty good, wolf. You mind if I eventually borrow some of them quotes for when I (finally) make my own page?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Looking good wolf!!! ive been working on one two and cant figure out the link thing… LOL so i guess ill keep on building till i do

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

Sure Seale

Sue: I’d be happy to help you, except I really have no idea how I did it. It just sort of. . . happened.

White Wolf

I like it.

It made me laugh so I bookmarked it.

“I’m just too much for human existence – I should be animated.”
–Wayne Knight

White Wolf, your page is not lame.

Nice going.

Wally

This space for rent.

White Wolf,

Good job!

but…

Will Smith is correct, but the film was Men In Black

and

is Paul Simon, Kodachrome

…and PLEASE don’t think I’m picking on you. Even if I would get off my ass and try, I doubt I could do as well. Just trying to be helpful.

Hey thanks pmh. As soon as I figure out how, I’ll make the changes.

If ya’ll really liked that one, here’s a shorter one: http://hometown.aol.com/jwhtewolfd/myhomepage/poetry.html

White Wolf