[QUOTE=appleciders]
I prefer hoes for this sort of event, actually. More versatile.
[/QUOTE]
Well, the more hoes the better. I always say.
[QUOTE=appleciders]
I prefer hoes for this sort of event, actually. More versatile.
[/QUOTE]
Well, the more hoes the better. I always say.
I vote for destroying the one thing that gives us hope for a brighter tomorrow, but that we as a rabbling horde cannot comprehend the value of right now and fear may threaten our way of life as we know it today!! Yeah - that’s it!
…waitaminnit, are we organizing a mob against the SDMB!!!
I have a kitchen knife and an LED flashlight. Can I still come?
[QUOTE=Sunspace]
I have a kitchen knife and an LED flashlight. Can I still come?
[/QUOTE]
Of course! Perhaps we’ll do some looting later and you can “upgrade”.
[QUOTE=Winston Smith]
Yes, yes. It’s hard to plan ahead for this sort of thing, is it not? Well, we make do with what we’ve got. For lack of proper farming implements, we may need to sharpen some sticks with an axe. That’s always intimidating.
[/QUOTE]
Pointy sticks? sigh Are they at least oak sticks? Because, y’know, pine or balsa, they’re just not very effective. You have to aim for the soft bits, which really takes the wind out of the object lessons taught by large poles jutting from the heads of the enemy. Now, if we could capture some of the enemy, then remove and sharpen their femurs, then we might have something formidable.
Oh, look at you, mister preparedness with your sharpened blades and your high technology. Think you’re better than us, do you? Tramping all over our lawns and waving your shiny metal and your fancy schmancy flashlight.
starts to run
Thinks to himself, “Why do they always pick on me…?”
Sometimes the Evil Lord beats back the angry mob (but only if he has thread-closing powers).
Sorry, guys, this isn’t much more than a post-padding thread. In the long tradition of closing post-padding threads, I’m afraid this one will suffer the same fate.