I'm gathering an angry mob. Would you care to join me?

C’mon, dopers! Grab you torches and pitchforks! Let’s go!

What, you don’t provide the torches for us? Le sigh.

Wait…I’m not clear on this…are we raiding Dracula’s crypt, burning Dr. Frankenstein’s Monster in the windmill, or freeing the Bastille?

Awesome! I’ll be somewhere in the midst of the mob, muttering, “Rhubarb! Rhubarb!”

(Pratchett fans should get that reference.)

None of the above. We’re indulging in yet another silly post padding thread.

[QUOTE=twickster]
What, you don’t provide the torches for us? Le sigh.
[/QUOTE]

Any self-respecting angry mobber would have his (or her) own torch at the ready. Just sayin’.

I’m in . However , I don’t have a pitchfork. Will a hoe suffice ?

[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Wait…I’m not clear on this…are we raiding Dracula’s crypt, burning Dr. Frankenstein’s Monster in the windmill, or freeing the Bastille?
[/QUOTE]

I thought we’d start out by milling around without direction until someone gets hurt (which is inevitable), then take it from there. In my experience it’s best to let this kind of thing ratchet up naturally before we set about achieving milestones…

<brandishes Garden Weasel>

Watermeloncantelopewatermeloncantelope…

[QUOTE=Omegaman]
I’m in . However , I don’t have a pitchfork. Will a hoe suffice ?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, of course!

Hey everyone! Omegaman is bringin’ the hoes!

I don’t have a pitchfork. Would a large umbrella suffice? How about a mop?

If you’re storming a mad scientist’s fortress, I’ll be the assistant cowering in a corner. Please don’t hurt me. . .


Then, once you’re passed me by, I’ll release the Abomination Against Nature ™ to kill you all!! Muwa-HAHAHA!

For Og’s sake, why do you people always organize these things right after I’ve run out of supplies? A little notice here, people! Now I’m going to have to drag out the lawn tractor and some tent spikes. Saddest bloody lynch mob ever. How are we supposed to intimidate and threaten with feather dusters and trowels? Sheesh.

I’m not a Ho anymore, but can I still come?

I like the fire.

[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Wait…I’m not clear on this…are we raiding Dracula’s crypt, burning Dr. Frankenstein’s Monster in the windmill, or freeing the Bastille?
[/QUOTE]
I’m not sure, either, but I’ve heard someone around here is a Sith Lord. Should we go after that guy?

[QUOTE=Oakminster]
None of the above. We’re indulging in yet another silly post padding thread.
[/QUOTE]

I guess we know who we’re going after! Get the Oakminster!

[QUOTE=Omegaman]
I’m in . However , I don’t have a pitchfork. Will a hoe suffice ?
[/QUOTE]

I prefer hoes for this sort of event, actually. More versatile.

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
For Og’s sake, why do you people always organize these things right after I’ve run out of supplies? A little notice here, people! Now I’m going to have to drag out the lawn tractor and some tent spikes. Saddest bloody lynch mob ever. How are we supposed to intimidate and threaten with feather dusters and trowels? Sheesh.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes. It’s hard to plan ahead for this sort of thing, is it not? Well, we make do with what we’ve got. For lack of proper farming implements, we may need to sharpen some sticks with an axe. That’s always intimidating.

[QUOTE=Auntbeast]
I’m not a Ho anymore, but can I still come?

I like the fire.
[/QUOTE]

Indeed, it’s mesmerizing in the moonlight.

[QUOTE=Anaamika]
I guess we know who we’re going after! Get the Oakminster!
[/QUOTE]

Leave him be. He’ll surely be crushed beneath the weight of his own irony. We’ve got more pressing matters to attend to. Like THAT!

:: points vaguely and excitedly into darkness ::