I'm getting married

Congratulations again!

Congrats!

Great news! See if you two can maintain your married status and both post to the Dope without revealing that you’re husband and wife: let her get a unique username and never refer to the fact that you two even know each other. Unless she’s already a Doper we all know and is already doing that.

Here’s wishing you many years of happy marital bliss. Never go to bed angry!

If she isn’t a doper I say she has to get our approval.

She is, of course, a Star Trek fan.

Trekkie or Trekker?

Which Captain?

These things are important you know.

She’s a lucky girl! :slight_smile: Congratulations!!

Pre-Nup!!!

:slight_smile:

Have a wonderful future together.

I agree. If you don’t have these things thoroughly discussed before the wedding, you could have problems.

So…how’d you ask her? Details, man!

The Honeymoon…Alpha or Delta Quadrant?

When you’re picking out the invitations, don’t go for the cheap envelopes.

Congrats, sir!

Wait, are you engaged to Seige?

NCB: “Honey, I have to ask you something. I prefer Capt. Picard. Who do you like?”
MsNCB: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

I…

Wait, you what???
No, really, it’s taken me this long just to be able to recover enough to say that.

Sweetie, congrats. I’m glad after all this looking, you’ve finally found the one (and I know how long a search it’s been) Much joy and happiness to you both.

Congratulations! I’ve been hitched 13 years and wouldn’t have it any other way.

congratulations!!

CONGRATS! Marriage is a blast.

Fantastic news! Welcome to the land of the recently engaged, NoClueBoy. I’ve been engaged for about a month myself.

I was going to say you’d have time to post online, but a November wedding? Damn. I guess you’re keeping it small, because most big venues are probably gone by now. Our engagement is going to be much longer - until Sept. 2008, to be exact.

One word of advice: If you and your fiancée have a discussion about strippers at your bachelor party, don’t start a thread about it! It can only end in lockage.

Congratulations, SNenc, as well!

:smiley: Thank you!

And thanks to everyone who replied.

Now for some specific replies:

Trekker, TOS to TNG and movies. Kirk is her fave character, Bones and Picard close to a tie for next.

Risa

Good point. I’m having them sent out direct from the printer.

What a long, strange trip it’s been. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love and kisses, sweetie.

Okay. I’m done for now.

Grats!