I'm going on a rocket ship (game)

I’ll bring a towel and my copy of the guide, of course.

[QUOTE=engineer_comp_geek]
I’ll bring a towel and my copy of the guide, of course.
[/QUOTE]

Or not. Buh-bye.

Is there some reason for the ones you’re rejecting or is it all due to your whim?

I’ll bring a book and a pillow.

[QUOTE=Telperien]
Is there some reason for the ones you’re rejecting or is it all due to your whim?
[/QUOTE]

There’s a reason.

You could bring batteries and a giraffe.

[QUOTE=Malacandra]
There’s a reason.

You could bring batteries and a giraffe.
[/QUOTE]

Well, it would have been nice if he would have said that before.

I’m sorry, I’m not as clever as everyone else and can never figure these things out.

[QUOTE=Telperien]
I’m sorry, I’m not as clever as everyone else and can never figure these things out.
[/QUOTE]

When you do, you’ll wonder how you could possibly have missed it.

[QUOTE=tdn]
When you do, you’ll wonder how you could possibly have missed it.
[/QUOTE]

I liked it better when I thought you just didn’t like me, because I have no idea.

[QUOTE=Telperien]
I’m sorry, I’m not as clever as everyone else and can never figure these things out.
[/QUOTE]
Don’t worry about being out of the loop. You’ll see the hook soon.

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Don’t worry about being out of the loop. You’ll see the hook soon.
[/QUOTE]

Aren’t you a sly boots!

I’m not coming without my attorney and bookkeeper.

I’m bringing a terry cloth towel and a copy of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

in your face, engineer_comp_geek!

[QUOTE=Malacandra]
There’s a reason.

You could bring batteries and a giraffe.
[/QUOTE]

You know, I didn’t even notice the pattern until someone pointed it out. (On a side note, some Hidden Valley Ranch dressing would be delicious with your carrots…)

I’ll bring a butt and some poo.

Weed and rolling paper?

I’m bringing The Simpsons DVD collection and a pack of playing cards.

Marshmallows and asparagus. (Someone else already brought the ice cream.)

[QUOTE=bouv]
I’m bringing The Simpsons DVD collection and a pack of playing cards.
[/QUOTE]
Whoops…that’s a paddlin’

Condoms and deep heating rub.

SSG Schwartz

[QUOTE=Robot Arm]
Marshmallows and asparagus. (Someone else already brought the ice cream.)
[/QUOTE]

Then I’ll bring a blue-eyed kittycat (and its litterbox)

:smiley: