I'm going on a rocket ship (game)

I’ll bring a cotton tampon (so I can go swimming, horseback riding, running…), and a car door (so I can roll the window down if I get hot.

I’ll bring a chimpanzee and tissues.

A puppy and kibble. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Swampwolf]
Then I’ll bring a blue-eyed kittycat (and its litterbox)
[/QUOTE]
12 minutes, not bad.

[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
Condoms and deep heating rub.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, no condoms allowed. Rubbers would be fine, though.

[QUOTE=Robot Arm]
Marshmallows and asparagus. (Someone else already brought the ice cream.)
[/QUOTE]

No. No you won’t.

I’ll bring a hoodie and a spool of cable.

How about strawberries and whipped cream?

Mmmmm… :smiley:

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Sorry, no condoms allowed. Rubbers would be fine, though.
[/QUOTE]

Might as well bring a hooker while you’re at it.

[QUOTE=Pygmy Rugger]
Might as well bring a hooker while you’re at it.
[/QUOTE]

With big hooters and hand-cuffs.

I’ll bring engineer_comp_geek and SSG Schwartz, since they want to go so badly.

[QUOTE=muldoonthief]
I’ll bring engineer_comp_geek and SSG Schwartz, since they want to go so badly.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, could you smuggle me in with the hooker. :smiley:

SSG Schwartz

Since other people are taking animals, will you have room for me full-sized woolly mammoth model and pet hippopotamus?

I’ll bring some zinnias and poppies.

Of course; there are plenty of smugglers on this ship. Racketeers, too, for that matter.

I’ll bring my favorite snack: pepperoni and cheddar

[QUOTE=muldoonthief]
I’ll bring engineer_comp_geek and SSG Schwartz, since they want to go so badly.
[/QUOTE]

Wait?! Sgt Schwartz can go? I don’t think it’s fair. Especially since he wants to snuggle with my hooker! And doesn’t even offer hand-cuffs or acceptable lubrication.
:wink:

[QUOTE=Pygmy Rugger]
Wait?! Sgt Schwartz can go? I don’t think it’s fair. Especially since he wants to snuggle with my hooker! And doesn’t even offer hand-cuffs or acceptable lubrication.
:wink:
[/QUOTE]

::slips Sgt Schwartz some KY Jelly::

How about mittens and flannel sheets?

A handball – for those times when I feel like bouncing off the walls. Hey, it worked for Steve McQueen in solitary, in The Great Escape.

Also, a drinking bird (heat pump toy). I will hold him and water him and feed him and call him George…