I'm going on a rocket ship (game)

A sextant and a time keeping device. Er, we aren’t doing any of this FTL stuff, are we?

[QUOTE=Hockey Monkey]
With big hooters and hand-cuffs.
[/QUOTE]

And mammoth boobies and sweet pussy.

[QUOTE=chaoticbear]
::slips Sgt Schwartz some KY Jelly::
[/QUOTE]

Where’d you slip it to him? In his ass?

Oh, my, this is getting out of… umm.. appendage?. :smiley:

I get it! I’d like to go! I’ll bring an umbrella and some sunscreen (sensitive skin, doncha know?)

[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
A sextant and a time keeping device. Er, we aren’t doing any of this FTL stuff, are we?
[/QUOTE]

boots carnivorousplant back out the airlock

[QUOTE=The Scrivener]
Also, a drinking bird (heat pump toy). I will hold him and water him and feed him and call him George…
[/QUOTE]

Off of my ship, mister.

[QUOTE=Malacandra]
boots carnivorousplant back out the airlock
[/QUOTE]

Ha!
See if you can find Uranus without help!

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
Ha!
See if you can find Uranus without help!

:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

Don’t you worry. Neruval and I are old friends. And you can keep your :rolleyes: too. (Actually you could bring that and a :cool: too. :D)

[QUOTE=Pygmy Rugger]
Where’d you slip it to him? In his ass?

Oh, my, this is getting out of… umm.. appendage?. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Wherever he wants it, really. I just assumed that I would be handing him a bottle.

Wanna hear something sad? When I first saw the title of this thread, my immediate thought was “Oh, well you can do both of those on our rocket ship!”

Are we going to carry a cargo of tribbles and spoo?

I’ll bring a llama and Doug Llewelyn’s* mama.

*Of The People’s Court.

[QUOTE=chaoticbear]
Wherever he wants it, really. I just assumed that I would be handing him a bottle.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not much of a need for me to put it anywhere other than in my duffel bag.

SSG Schwartz

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Wanna hear something sad? When I first saw the title of this thread, my immediate thought was “Oh, well you can do both of those on our rocket ship!”
[/QUOTE]

Wanna know what’s sadder? I thought the same thing. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
Yeah, not much of a need for me to put it anywhere other than in my duffel bag.

SSG Schwartz
[/QUOTE]

Suure… cough buttocks *cough.

[QUOTE=Pygmy Rugger]
Suure… cough buttocks *cough.
[/QUOTE]

No, actually, I call that my fanny pack :rolleyes:

SSG Schwartz