I'm moving out

Well, I’ve decided to do it. This semester is already paid for anyway, and it is my last semester in college. I’m tired of living at home, and tired of being castigated for not dealing with my problems appropriately.

I know it will be extremely difficult for me financially, but if I hold back just because of risk I’ll never do it.

Well, good luck. We’ve all been down that road at least once. I’ve got a good friend who’s done it several times. :wink:
Get a cool roomate but not someone you’re real close to. Often times it ends up ruining the relationship.
Take it easy on the credit cards, your future will thank you later.

Good choice and good luck! I know two people that didn’t move out while they were in college and they both still live at home at the age of 31 :eek: You should enjoy it greatly although it may be tough at times simply because you have never dealt with many basic things that living independently throws at you. You have to do it sometime though unless you want to end up like the two I referenced earlier.

Happy Sailing

I’m actually planning to leave the next within the next month. I’m not leaving because of any situation at home, but I really don’t want to be living with my parents at 20.

I moved out right at your age. let me know if you’d like any advice. I moved out literally with no support, too, so it was pretty tough.

Best wishes!

Wow, I’m glad to see you’re finally taking the plunge–I was tired of reading all your pathetic whiny rants about your home life!

Just kidding.

Seriously, good luck!

It’s about time. And don’t even *think * of coming back…we’re turning your room into an office.