I'm on Jeopardy tomorrow 3/25

While dopers were taking the Jeopardy online test in January, I was in LA taping the episode being shown tomorrow, March 25.

I had a fantastic time, though appearing on the show is definitely the scariest thing I’ve ever done which accounts for my look of terror. I’m at the middle podium.

I’ve been told I’m the 25th doper to appear. Hopefully there will be loads more from this round on online tests!

Did Alex unleash any zingers? He’s been particularly cruel and crazy these past few weeks.

Good luck! :smiley:

Congrats! Did you bust out any Doper Recognition Codes?

“Who is Uncle Cecil?”
“What is I burning your dog?”

You forgot the third one:

[[Everybody with me now]]

3.Hi Opal!

Great, I hope you won tons of money but if not congratulations anyway on making it on the show
I will be watching and rooting for you

Please remember to phrase your response in the form of a question.

COOL!
I’ll be watching for sure.

Hi Opal!?

ETA: And congrats, BethCro! We’ll be watching, too.

We’ll definitely be watching. Jeopardy is our gateway to Primetime. Comes on at 6 opposite the local news, so we always watch Jeopardy. It’s followed by the 30-minute Deal or No Deal. I’ve been tempted to put up a thread asking if any Dopers have made that show, but figured it would be tantamount to asking if they’ve been on Jerry Springer! :smiley:

Super cool! I’ll be watching and rooting for you! My sister will help with the rooting. She loves Jeopardy as much as I do. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

No zingers from Alex, but he had been in a lot of pain from a foot injury in the preceding weeks and was getting around better so maybe that contributed.

No doper recognition codes either! I had thought about slipping one in during Final Jeopardy, but we were told to write nothing but the answer.

Glad to know people will be watching … I don’t even like looking at photos of myself, so I may run screaming from the room when it’s on.

I’d wish you good luck, but the time-space continuum makes that irrelevant. Hope you had fun.

Don’t be surprised if you get some funny looks next time you go out in public. I had a bus driver tell me “didn’t I see you on Jeopardy last night?”

Looking forward to seeing it!

My husband was on Jeopardy years ago in the Teen Tournament, and we had his tape transferred to DVD a couple of years ago. I show it to everyone, and he has to leave the room because he’s embarrassed. It’s actually rather funny.

We’ll be watching for you! My toddler’s newest trigger that it’s bedtime is ‘I wanna watch Final Je’pahdy!’. We’re training him early :).

GAHHHHHH!
I missed it!
I cannot watch Jeopardy without thinking of SNL’s version of Celebrity jeopardy.

Oh, wait, …I didn’t miss it.

Sweet!

I have been NAILED to Jeopardy these last two weeks: I will watch too! >^.^< ~

/me gets out her pompoms and prepares to cheer

Not a bad time to play at all; right after the Tournament of Champions, after the regular champ has time to grow rusty. :slight_smile:

(I assume here that the break is where it seems to be in first-run, which may not be the case at all.)

I’ll be watching!

What is a 1920’s style deathray?

That’s awesome! I hope you won/win big!