I'm pitting the stupid members of this other forum

Those senior citizen crochet techniques message boards can be so mean!

Just graduated with a degree in what from where?

If you are a collage graduate than you are likely of legal drinking age. So may I suggest:

wine, wine, wine

…perhaps a nice Chardonney…it’s good for what ales ya!

Good lord, kputt. As Chefguy said, you sometimes post things that have nothing whatsoever to do with the OP, like here.

And you often overreact to some posters in threads like here.

I must agree that in the short time you’ve been here, you’ve already given the impression that you are whiny and annoying, and probably get what you deserve from that other forum (and here as well). YMMV.

Dammit, now I want a good port wine cheddar with some crackers. You WOULD have to mention cheese while I’m at work, wouldn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ava

I didn’t have to cite anything in these posts. People took things the wrong way IMO.

When you offer a personal opinion, that doesn’t mean you have a source to back you up. That gets on my nerves when people actually expect you to have a source.
Two, ill-advised posts? Nope, don’t have any. If people don’t like my opinion, then don’t read them.

So you get to be a ‘Huge Poster’ with a grand total of 124 posts?!? Dayem, where do I sign up? It would take me a couple generations to achieve that status here!:smiley:

You should follow your own advice, kputt.

whatever. There was only one thread where I was whiny, and maybe one or two others where I could have been considered annoying.
And I get this abuse from people who I just gave a good remark about.
That thread about the new engine, what in the world was wrong with that. All I said was to get a second opinion. People don’t read my posts right and that’s what causes all the problems.

And yes, I do overreact, but still. I know I’m whiny and annoying. But oh well. SO are a ton of other people to me, so all is fair.

Does this have anything to do with the wine bottles?

I will try not to be “so whiny sounding and annoying”. Today is just not the day.

So, if you were mugged, you’d say it was fair for you to mug someone else because it happened to you? Life is not fair, kputt. Things are gonna happen that we do not like. Get over it. Grow up.

Sorry people for all the bad posts I have made. Kputt, stop letting your emotions rule.

This is classic…sort of a Yogi Beraism:D

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wake we when the ALLCAPS ranting starts.

:wink:

Ah yes, the modern day substitue for Socratic dialogue. The definitive answer for those with no defense.

My suggestion: cut your losses and find a board where you won’t ultimately be completely ignored or barred from posting, which is probably where you’re headed here.

THAT

As a member of “that other board”, I can state that Kputt brings a lot of this upon himself. He will post a topic such as, “Was I Wrong For Narc’ing Out a Friend For Selling Cigarettes to Minors”.

A bunch of us tell him he WAS wrong.

This does not go over well because it’s not what he wants to hear.

He becomes defensive and then degrades to “whiney”. After several pages of this, he will apologize profusely for being such a putz. Blames it on ADHD/lack of sleep/lackanookie/feelings of rejection caused by hand falling asleep in mid-stroke.

Then, on another thread, he does the same thing all over again!!!

It gets old, Kputt. You can’t apologize for treating people like shit and then continue to treat them like shit and get upset when they retalliate.

If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If your skin is too thin for an ADULT forum board, I suggest you look into one of the Forums on the Disney website. Perhaps they would be more your speed.

Best of luck to you and try to keep your panties out of a bunch…

THAT IS SO NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT!!! THAT IS JUST BULLSHIT, I’M SORRY, BUT YOU KNOW IT IS BULLSHIT TOO.

GOD YOU STUPID KPUTT HOW CAN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THIS YOU KNOW IT’S WRONG!!!

[sub]Do we get the point I’m making here?;)[/sub]

IT’s the way you answered it. Can’t you see that? Johnyk