I'm sorry, but...

… I love South Park. The last two episodes I saw made me laugh out load. I think I woke the rest of the house up when Cartman was trying to retrieve his cigarettes. And the Marklar episode, with Jabba the Hutt, I almost lost beef stew out my nose.

Do we have any in-the-closet SP fans here? Don’t be ashamed. Come, join me.

Check a page or 2 in the list of posts and you’ll see my recent South Park post.

I also absolutely love South Park. I watch it every Saturday night while I am at the fire department (damn the corperation that will not give me 35 min to watch South Park on Weds)And yes, I still respond to calls while South Park is on, they just better be damn good :wink:

…for more silky smooth segues, write to “silky smooth segues” 610 n 10th street, Albuquerque NM 87109.

I love South Park too, Barbar, but not having cable I rarely get to see it.
I tend to laugh also, but usually out loud and rarely out load.
Sorry, I have to beat Lexicon to the spell check.

Dammit! You and Lex can suck my donkey balls!

No no! Its you can suck my chocolate salty balls

…for more silky smooth segues, write to “silky smooth segues” 610 n 10th street, Albuquerque NM 87109.

We recently got South Park on cable here in the Netherlands (the Dutch Fox channel airs it). I’ve been watching it for as few weeks now (it’s been on for about 6 months), and I absolutely love it! It is the exact same juvinile humour that has dominated my life so far :smiley:

"Shut yer fing face, UnlceFer…"

I will break into “Kyle’s Mom in a Stupid Bitch, in D Minor” at the least provocation. I’ve even got it as a sound on my computer, and used it as my start-up music for a while (but it’s just too long).

I identify with Cartman a little too much, I think. I can’t count the number of times at work I’ve wanted to just say “screw you guys, I’m goin’ home.”

Oh, yeah, I think I’m a South Park fan.

I’m your only friend
I’m not your only friend
But I’m a little glowing friend
But really I’m not actually your friend
But I am

You should never mess up an apology with an explanation. South Park is dumb, there is just no otherway to say it.

“Clatu, Verrata…nector?..neck-tie?”

Uh oh, someone has some inner issues to deal with. Really, everyone is intitled to his opinion, however Occams is just wrong.

Southpark is the best thing to happen to Wednesday night since that time my girlfriend tied me up and started to lick me from…but I digress. I love Southpark more than any other show out there. When the Souhtpark movie came out, I saw the first showing on the first day it was out. School be damned!!!

I think that the creators are comedical geniusses. How they come up with such funny plots and outrageous one-liners is beyond me.

I hope that one day, a memorial will be erected so that generations to come can stand in awe of those two men who changed our lives with the laughter that is known as SouthPark.

Thats the truth and anyone who has heard otherwise has been missinformed.

South Park is funny, but it’s not even close to The Simpsons.

"A man can’t turn tail and run just because a little personal risk is involved. What did Shakespeare say? “Cowards die a thousand deaths, the brave man… only 500”?

South Park makes up the final leg of the trio of Rightous Toons: Simpsons, Family Guy are the other two.

SP is just one of those wholesome, warm fuzzy type of toons that I just love!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Before we got Comedy Central, I had seen clips of it and heard about it, and thought it just had to be the most moronic show on televison.

Then I watched.

It’s lame. And so freaking funny that I laughed until the tears ran down my face. I love it. I don’t watch it much, but every time I do I laugh, and laugh a lot.

Cristi, Slayer of Peeps

I made my husband join a bridge club. He jumps next Tuesday.

(title & sig courtesy of UncleBeer and WallyM7!)

I haven’t seen any new episodes lately, but we used to watch it every week. I love South Park! I loved “Starvin Marvin.” And Cartman–what a BEEFCAKE!

Homepage: www.idreamofjeannie.com
Location: I’m still stuck in this damn bottle in Cocoa Beach, Fla.
Interests: Getting Major Nelson in trouble, getting Major Nelson out of trouble
Custom profile courtesy of UncleBeer

I never hate myself in the morning. I sleep till noon.
Custom sig line courtesy of Wally

Don’t call me “but”.
Peace,
mangeorge

Teach your kids to bungee jump.
One them might have to cross a bridge someday.

Half an hour 'til TIMMY!!!