I'm your captain

I’m nowhere near a captain so lets get this straight.

I did have an imaginary boat named the BEE PACIFIC. In my dreams. My fun ended when they were actually going to hire the BEE PACIFIC for money, I bowed out cos they were not specific enough in the pacific.

When I walk the docks I get a kick out of the boats names. Some are quite hilairous. Funnier than mine. In my dreams.

If I had a boat I would christened her “whatshername”?

Give it up?

Edited to add: Age/Make/Style

Huh? :confused: :confused: :smack:

Thats a good name for your boat Bosda DiChi of Tricor.

I find it unlikely that you edited your post. Certainly is chockfull of mundane pointlessness, though, so go you.

Well, which is it?

Is this straight dope?

What would you name your imaginary boat?

The Elhtirst? or am I spelling something wrong?

Anyone want to bring me a beer so I can figure out what’s going on?

Am I the only one singing “I’m your captain, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaaa?”

Yes.

Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam…

I’m hearing:
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,…

Although, from what I can tell, it’s not the leaves of grass that the OP is smoking.

I heard the line: “I would have followed you, my brother, my captain, my king.” in my head when reading the subject line :slight_smile:

Seems to me yola is asking what each one of us would name our boat if we had one.

If I had a huge 60 foot yacht with gold plated railings, a tropical hardwood deck, a spacious cabin with all the modern gadgets, I would call it Fuck you, peasants!

That would be cool. :smiley:

no… Pluck you, pheasants!

Welcome aboard the Start Bailing or Start Swimming

I think I’d like to have a boat named CVN-74.

Well, I guess I’m already a part owner.

If you know about marine radio etiquite you’ll chuckle at the name I’m going to use.

Hummina.

Miss Appropriate

Well, I’m singing “I’m yo’ captain, I’m yo’ captain, but I’m feelin’ mighty sick.”

Climb on my dingy