In praise of small boobs

Interrupting a discussion of boobies for a damn geography/language lesson is a bannable offense! This one is getting reported.

Bolding mine

Add an ass you can bounce a quarter off, sexy legs and you’ve got my complete and undivided attention. Not to mention appreciation bordering on worship.

:smiley:

I have :frowning: I still feel sad when I think of that poor girl. Some quack plastic surgeon should have his weiner “enhanced” by someone who is as big a quack as he is. Breasts shouldn’t have five-inch red scars visible years after the operation. :frowning:

Enjoy,
Steven

A leader I might not be, but a boob lover, I am.
Maybe I should start a cult. If you would like to send me…errr I mean our group (BLA, boob lovers association) $1, email me and we will work out the details… All donations are tax deductible, I guess…

It doesn’t matter. Boobs whoop a horse’s ass with my belt.

The A-cup is a turn-on, yep, yep, yep … but I do prefer just the hint of a tummy. There’s something about the taut roundness of a nubile 22-year-old’s belly that promises fertility and invites insemination. And just enough round, firm bottom to fill one’s hands … aw, crap, hold on a minute …

I’m sure somewhere, somewhen, this makes sense. However, after reading your posts in one of the starlets threads, maybe I don’t wanna know…
:cool:

I would call you schizophrenic except for the fact that I hear them too. And they all call out to me in their native languages:

*“Oye, chico. Miranos…somos las tetas a tu izquierda.”

"Regarde-nous…nous sommes les tetons de la fille dans la voiture rouge…*

We’re all going crazy. :smiley:

How about pierced nipples? Since we are talking boobs here… How does everyone feel about finding a ring or stud running through said nipple?..
You all know how I feel… (repeat the credo after me…) “I just like boobs. I like em all…”

Funny you should mention that. The topic of my OP to this thread has a small gauge curved barbell through each nipple. She also has a ring in her left inner labia, but that’s for another thread. :cool:

I think she looks and feels awesome in them. Since her breasts are small, and her frame athletic and almost androgyne (from the waist up), the barbells give her a vaguely “S&M shop” look. It’s an entirely different vibe than a pair of huge melons would have with the same piercings.

Is it clear yet from this thread that I am physically smitten with this girl? :D:D:D

Does she cook and clean too?.. :wink: (just kidding ladies…)

Hell, I know you’re kidding even without the disclaimer.

No WAY would you want a woman like that clothed and standing long enough to bake a pie;)

It’s no coincidence that, so far in our relationship, I haven’t asked her to “prepare” me anything more elaborate than a bottle of water. And that’s always…afterwards, anyway. :cool:

In all honesty, can she hold a good conversation too?.. I mean, you can’t screw ALL the time… (you can try, but that work and bills thing gets in the way…)

We started out as online buddies, so I found her intellectually engaging long before we started…well, before we started. In fact, I found myself surprised at how attracted I was to her physically once I met her in person. Originally, I just started chatting with her because she listed Clash of the Titans and Labyrinth among her top movies. You got your geeks, and you got your freaks, and, if you’re lucky, you get a chick who’s both. :cool:

If she was prone, how could you see her breasts? Perhaps you meant “supine”. :wink:

OK, that’s the second fucking nitjack* of my thread today! First Mt. Fuji, now prone vs. supine. Damn you all. :mad: :mad:

• I just made that term up. Like it?

Agreed OCS. Someone get Czarcasm and Frank in here to start wielding the ban stick.

I’d do it myself, but I think they’re blocking my email. Guys, it’s not my fault, my broker said that it couldn’t fail.

The idealized female form, to me, has itty-bitty-titties and an ample bottom.

By some happy coincidence, the woman I’m currently following around like a puppy has itty-bitty-titties and an ample bottom.

Unfortunately, her perfect little boobs are something she’s unhappy about, and she’s been talking about ambitions to have them “enhanced.”

“You would like me bigger?”

What do you say? “You’re impossibly beautiful the way you are” is already getting a bit threadbare. I have no rebuttal for her argument that bigger boobs would make clothes-shopping easier; I know a thing or two about shops that are stocked entirely with clothes that are designed for more physically substantial creatures.

I know that the right answer is “Whatever makes you happy,” but there’s still that little part of me that wants to scream, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NOOOOOOO!"

I love her little boobies.

<Weird Science>
Anything bigger than a handful, you’re risking a sprained tongue.
</Weird Science>