In praise of Women of The Dope!

Yup!

Thank you for responding to my obvious fishing. :slight_smile:

I take exception to non-witty, just on the basis of this thread, but I pretty much identify with Sports Night’s Casey. Cool just isn’t me. Spectacular, now… Come join me there. :wink:

Gotta throw Twickster in the mix.

I don’t know about you, but I hold the mouse in my hand.

“I don’t know about you, but I hold the mouse in my hand.”

Amateur!

You forgot Jodi, Biggirl and Nginza Seated the last of which I probably spelled wrong.

Aw, shucks! :o

We should have our own calendar, like those old ladies in England. Who’s first?

Let’s add **Aanamika **and **Sauderhorse **to the list too; I’ve seen enough of their posts to know they’re awesome.

I think those women, plus all the ones added, are pretty dope too.

I barely even post anymore. Nice to be remembered. :slight_smile:

If we’re going to have a calendar, who gets to post with the goat?

As opposed to the squid?

You just made my entire month! :smiley: I always wanted to be on a list of awesome people, so thank you!

I don’t post often enough, especially not in a witty manner, to be remembered in threads like these. I do, however, agree that we’ve got some fun and fabulous women on here.

Sigh.

But I’ll add

Opalcat

to the list.

You know, they don’t post much any more (or maybe not at all? :(), but I forgot to add freekalette and Why Not to the list.

I can personally attest to the fact that BlueKangeroo, Sarahfeena, eleanorrigby, and WhyNot are all awesome ladies - I met them all when I was in Chicago. Miss you guys!

Amen, from an also rarely-remembered female doper. If I ever meet you in person, we can commiserate over a beer.

By the way, I remember you, and I’ve enjoyed reading your posts.

I remember you. You and Acid Lamp live in Florida (or another Southern state) and grow huge yummy vegetables.