In Which I'm Forced To Resort To Begging... [crisis resolved -- thanks!]

This is so wonderful. What a caring group of folks we have here! Have a safe trip, Hal.

(another drop in the bucket… just opened the thread.)

Oh. It’s full up? Well, use it for something appropriate. Or inappropriate but centered around the wee one. You know what to do.

I added some bracketed info to the thread title to indicate that you were good.

For my part thanks for clearly defining the problem and what was needed for a solution. It’s nice to see the goal was a reasonable one, and even more pleased it was reached so quickly! Good stuff there Dopers!

That’s what I thought it was going to be :slight_smile:
Too late to donate, but I can I vote keep the kid too? :wink:

Thanks much – from this end, I’ve removed the donation page. I’d like to see you people just try and give me money now! :smiley:

<flicks pennies in Hal’s direction> <watches them bounce back> Pffft!!

Glad it worked out. I love this place. :slight_smile: And hey, there’s no such thing as too much family; the little one now has an ‘uncle and aunt’ of sorts in you and your sweetie, and just knowing there are people out there who care about her helps a ton, just as is. I promise. :slight_smile: And of course there’s always the option of more visits later, etc.

Read that wrong! Worth the price of admission! :slight_smile:

:p:p:p I’m only ever funny accidentally. :p:p

Sorry I didn’t see this thread sooner. I can send you some well wishes though! Just try to deny me that! HA!

I hope everything works out for Kaly and your family!