Increase Your Rizz! Use this vape/ink pen!

I don’t doubt that dual use pens, which can be used for writing or vaping, have long existed, but THIS is definitely aimed at teenagers. The word “rizz” was a dead giveaway.

If you don’t know, “rizz” is a slang term basically meaning “charisma.” I hadn’t heard or seen it until recently either.

Your rizz is partially a function of your drip - how blinged out you are, and what sort of heat you rock. It can be improved with a glow-up, but fundamentally, it’s a measure of your game. (Better not be sus, though, 'cuz that’s cringe af.)

But you all knew this, of course.

I’m old
WTF is “rizz”?

Short for charisma

My daughter started calling her friends’ vape pens their “binky”. :heart_eyes: :rofl: Which reduces their rizz. The term has caught on at her workplace.

That’s one stinky binky.

Doesn’t matter anymore. That the word has reached the boomers at the SDMB is a sure sign that it is on its way out.

Skibidi toilet.

Wasn’t “Rizz” mayor of Philadelphia…?

What is that ?!?!?!
I just saw a video with that sung to a tune a poster on reddit/namethattune was
trying to identify !

The last time I saw Hawkwind, the last time they came to the States, Dave Brock and Ron Tree didn’t make it. Bummer.
Captain Rizz filled in, and the band did their best.

(It was a weekend in summer in Ohio at a place called Nelson Ledges, and it was actually quite a blast!)

She’s a genius. I will do what I can for that to catch on at my workplace.

Speaking of binky, I have long referred to my cellphone as my binky.

Looks like Capt. Rizz is modifying the Rizla company’s trademark. Rizla is a brand of cigarette papers, and they were my go-to when I rolled my own cigarettes, back in the day. Only tobacco for me, never anything else, though Rizlas were perfectly fine for rolling things other than tobacco.

Sorry, it’s too late for you, you’ve been infected. You weren’t supposed to actually look into it. There is no cure for the Skibidi curse.

Raygun, a Des Moines-based t-shirt vendor (and other graphics too) has stickers that say “This is my emotional support water bottle.”

On a more serious note, when I worked at the old hospital in the 00s, I once told my boss that maybe I should start smoking too, so I could get extra breaks. I found out that he was a former smoker and didn’t find the comment all that amusing, but he understood.

I Googled it. I wish I hadn’t.

Imgur

Hey, knock yo’self a pro, Slick. That gray matter backlot perform us down; I take TCBin’, man!

No cap :billed_cap:

Y’all lowkey trippin’, fr fr.

Col’ got to be, yo?

[How true!]