INDESTRUCTABLE V's INDESTRUCTABLE

Hey Guys - No it aint a Driveway thing and i think its original, but what would be the end result, if say, an indestructable missile was fired at a indestructable walll?

Neither one would be destroyed. woo hoo.

I think what you wanted to ask was the classic “irresistable force meets immovable object”.

They would realize the futility of their efforts and head down to the local bar for some indigestible beer, maybe topped off with some inconsequential pool. Afterwards, they would go to an indescribable strip club, look at some inflatable breasts, and pay out some good money for some indefatigable dancers. To top the night off, they would drive on the interchange through downtown and look at some incandescant lights.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

They would make a lot of noise and heat, as the air in their vicinity would not be indestructable nor indestructable. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Yeah, you better not be standing anywhere near that wall when that missile bounces off it. :slight_smile: It’s gonna be lookin’ for a new target, and we don’t want it shooting up your sorry ass. :frowning:

Yay, I got that in before this was sent to MP.

This is some kind of allegory for common sense bouncing off your idiocy, right?

Then he said, “That is that.”
And then he was gone.
-Dr. Seuss, * The Cat in the Hat*

What would happen if Frazer started arguing with Frazer’s reflection about whether “ain’t” was a word or not just because it’s in the dictionary?

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde

What would happen if two trolls had a flame war that crashed the Internet?

That question was already answered here extensively & throughly, which is why we have searchable archives.

What would happen if an indisputable fact collided with an impenetrable skull?

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Insanity, obviously.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Indubitably.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

hmmm, very intersting

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/