InspiroBot inspires me to laugh my bot off

“If one seeks to get a boyfriend, one way to start is to get famous.” This one actually makes a lot of sense.
“Eat the yellow snow. Don’t just contextualize.”
“First they disappoint you. Then they eat you. Then they pretend it never happened.”

Try wasting time

Done and done.

*Never say “Thanks”. Say “Blah Blah Blah”
*If you are your true self in the storm, you don’t need the storm.
OK, that was kinda profound.

‘First they plan for you, then they spy on you, then they grease you.’ :eek: (The background was a desertscape with an alien-face road sign, which is even :eek:er.)
‘Animals are sexy.’ :confused::eek:
‘Cunnilingus is fun while it’s happening, but embarrassing to look back on.’ :dubious::stuck_out_tongue:
‘Without pride, there can be no humiliation.’ Actually, not a bad one.
‘Does anyone trust clowns?’ (Colour important.) No.
‘You are a misanthropic piece of meat.’ … Well, I guess? :confused:
‘Don’t think of it as a threat, think of it as a personal attack.’ Ones like this actually make me wonder if it’s really random.
‘If we all work together, we can make presidents change their minds.’ And this.
‘You’re funny.’ Thank you!
‘Cognition is evidence of the entropy of the inconceivable.’ Over the picture of a ghost sitting in front of a grave marker. Not sure if it’s inducing existential dread, or spooky-horror. >_>

“Relatives become relatives because of bravery.” I rather like that one. Like it’s telling me to quit fucking around and ask that pretty girl at Starbucks for a date, 'cuz you never know. I have no idea what it has to do with the picture, though. (A woman holding an unpeeled banana).

“Is self-obsession the art form of tomorrow?”

Yes. Yes it is.

I’ve gotten at least one repeat- “Tell people you are playing with yourself” over a picture of bloody hands- so there seems to be some less than random aspect.

“Spontaneous Combustion is rigged”
#FakeFire

I was trying to look up some background information about how the quotes are generated, and there’s nothing I could find other than some vague allusions to AI. But I don’t think it’s any sort of true AI like those neural networked recipes, color names, and heavy metal band names that I’ve seen before. (Here’s an example of what I’m talking about.)

The lack of any information from the developer makes me suspect that this isn’t a “true” AI but something that is either template-based (i.e. Mad Libs style) with random words pulled from a database of words, or something of that nature. But it doesn’t seem to be the classic sort of AI project of “let’s train the AI on a corpus of inspirational messages, etc., and have it come up with its own.”

I love these.
“Be clever and multiply.”
“Suppressing your own destiny is hard work, until you practice.”
“Search for free publicity, and you shall find an epiphany.”

Going with the theme, there’s the Random Logline Generator (can be used for writing ideas):

“A dictator and a horde of ugly baby-sitters compete for prize money in a pub.”
“A quartet of odious bug-eyed monsters has a major breakdown in a dungeon.”
“The schizophrenic clown neighbor of an astronaut prepares a banquet at a luxury resort.”

“With unspeakable respect comes unspeakable talent.”

Deep or derp?

“Stop saying ‘are you single’. Instead say ‘I want to drink your blood’. Wouldn’t the world be a much nicer place?”

“Sadness is actually sugar of shit.”

I can’t tell if this makes perfect sense or not.

I got one that showed the Evangilizer dude running from the natives on North Sentinel Island.

It beseeched him to “Engage in Leadership”. :stuck_out_tongue:
ETA: It showed him running toward a stone wall but I think it’s just metaphorical cuz the Sentinelese don’t do walls.

This thing knows me! It gave me a cat quote!

Cats are 100 percent self-made and zero percent incorrect.

The meaningfulness mode is hilarious. I got blather about a butcher and a whore. LOL!

“Look pathetic”

Finally, a goal I can achieve!

“Being offended is actually fun.”
Explains a lot of people…

“You don’t need the truth in order to run for public office.” Ain’t it the truth!
“Together, we can make presidents lose sleep.” Crap, is InspiroBot counting on me to start the revolution or something?
“If they tell you that you can’t invade a country, do it anyway.” With a picture of a guy parachuting. Crap, it does want me to start the revolution.
“Attending a family dinner is actually a bit like getting beaten up.” Only when they start talking politics.
“Remind yourself that it’s OK to be quite superior.” Words to live by.
“Rule #2: You shouldn’t have to feel bad about being new.” Now, THIS, I can get behind, no joke.

“When we die, the world will be OK. Until then, get naked and open your heart.” I generated that one several hours ago, and it still makes me laugh uncontrollably.

Too early? Sorry, but the guy was a putz.

“Maximize knowledge.” Why in the blue hell are these words attached to a picture of a nuclear explosion?!
“Be the reason why your paperboy gets an involuntary erection.” Whaaaaaaaaat.
“If we all work together, we can make war spread across the globe.” This one actually has a historical precedent.
“You don’t have to blow up the world to fight depression.”
“Please don’t ejaculate.” That’s what she said.
“Before sex, comes the perversion.”

Bad life advice:
“Smoke. You won’t regret it.”
“Get pregnant. It’s OK.”