InspiroBot inspires me to laugh my bot off

“Let’s make adult diapers cool again.” Were they ever cool in the first place?
“Sex maniacs! Join forces in order to stop human civilization!”

“Mothers, lock up your daughters! Here comes Smiles!”
“Go to death.” With a picture of four “Sorry!” pawns on it.
“Rule 8: Follow what’s profitable, not what’s realistic.”
“First they make hot love to you. Then they ride you. And then they stop talking about you.”
“Envy is a slow child eating its tail.”
“Bloggers unite! Team up for your common goal, full implementation of the metric system!” This one made me chuckle.

“Be the reason why a virgin gains weight.” Accompanying picture is of a sign reading “Welcome to colorful Colorado.”

“Ordering an armed man to trap a guy is probably not as awesome for the guy as it is to the armed man.” Hard to argue with that.

“Yell at her.” Depicts a hand holding a coffee cup, so I assume the “her” is a barista who just screwed up an order for Claude – or, as is written on the other side of the cup, “Clod”.

“Don’t ever learn from losers.” Good.

On a background of a sad little kitty. Bad.

There is a progression, but once it started giving me creepy clown pics, I noped out, so I don’t know if it leads anywhere.

“Don’t ever stimulate wild animals. You have no idea where it may lead.” Over a photo of a cat with tie and shirt collar.
“If you want someone to connect with you, you must be prepared to undress yourself.”
“Women. They’re there to fondle you.”
“Solar systems are about to destroy time.” A warning from the Doctor?
“Just because you’re inexplicable, doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re mysterious.” That’s actually kind of profound.
“If someone tells you that you can not save the world, give up.” I bet he doesn’t like fiction very much.
“Don’t be a slave to your brother’s car, just jump.” Is InspiroBot telling me to leap out of a moving vehicle?!

“Together, we can make other people disappear.” Said one daughter’s father to another.

“With unexplainable beauty comes unexplainable magic.” Quoth Spider-Pony

“Sissies! Cat lovers! Unite in order to avoid Ignorance!” Unca Cece on E?

“Governments are terrible.” TRUTH.

“We can’t change things by reshaping each other, but we can change things be bettering ourselves.” This was overlaid onto a photo of Hitler. :confused:

“A hangover is a punishment.” You would think that would be a given.

“Destroy the Scientific Method.” Yeah, those facts and logic are SO getting in the way of my subjective reality

“You can make the Mainstream Media Disappear.” Don’t tempt me

“Incurable diseases are about to control people.” Couple decades too late with that one, huh?

If you are enraged by truth, you have no idea what truth is." Said the Logic Thug to the NPC

“Reality is the crossing of the paradoxicality of the nothingness and the totality of the macrocosm.” Sounds like that Bullshit Guy that Oprah used to have on her show.

“You have always been a really, really, really big boy.” Yes…yes I have.

“Try to be like a Pervert” :dubious:

“Rule #10: End the rumors about you being ugly.” Yeah, just come out and admit it.

“It takes Pixie Dust to become talented at Kicking Ass.” I’ll remember that next time I play D&D

“Nihilism. It’s unavoidable.” And Fatalism is…

“Tits are where our destinies begin.” :smiley:

“Slap Her.” …not touching this one…

First one was:

“Keep forgiving.” With a picture of the statue of liberty.

“Finding like you can’t find your place in the world? Drink more.”
“Make Planet Earth surrender.” Kneel before Zod! ZOD!

White script letters on a black background:

“Murder is the opposite of traumatizing.” :eek:

The HAL 10000 is even scarier than its predecessor.

See this thread (and the link in the OP): Reionize your electrons for a better life! - Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share - Straight Dope Message Board

“Kindness is an infectious disease eating your brain.”
“If you want someone to sit on you, you must be prepared to sit on yourself.” Sounds like something the Cheshire Cat might be able to do.
“Having the period is a bad idea.” Sorry, I’m pretty sure women have no choice in the matter.
“Giving fellatio in a public toilet is dangerous. That’s why it’s fun.” The picture makes it ten times worse: It’s of a beer being poured.
“Cancers are going to terminate life.” Great. Thanks for that dark statement, InspiroBot.
“Are perversions just ideas lost within your inside?” The image is of a petticoat-wearing woman listening at a closed door.
“Without trades there can be no smiles.” Tell that to Kawhi Leonard.
“To bring forth infertility means to seek advice from a cat.” I’m not comfortable being clawed there!

“Underestimate the temptations of a body scrub.” With a picture of Hitler. Um!

“We cannot solve our problems by taking better care of each other, we can just solve our problems by smothering each other.” Jeez, this thing is worse than the original HAL.

On mindfulness mode, I just got “Advertisers shit out what clowns built,” “Make multi-resistant bacteria mandatory,” and “Invert your intestines against your soul.”

“If you are too careful in the Satanic death cult, it is your Satanic death cult.”

Isn’t that a line from This Is Spinal Tap?

“Every time you ask for candy, you also ask for tits.”

“If you want someone to laugh at you, you must prepared to play with yourself.” The picture is of the Statue of Liberty. What.

“If one does not wish to become a hipster, one must get hit in the head with a hammer and ignore warnings.”

“Trolling will cause peace on Earth” overlaid on a pair of old hands at a piano.

This thing is just plain evil.

It’s like those stories I’ve seen about companies’ AI autosuggests getting more racist over time. The more you click the worse it gets?