Is anal bleaching for you?

Anal Bleaching

After having read the article, I must conclude that no, it’s not for me. Despite their assertion that the phenomenon now goes far beyond “the young jet set and the detail-oriented gay community.”

Any dopers feel that this process may provide a bright spot in their future?

This is something I don’t think I need, on the whole.

Sign me up.
Nay.

I must admit, I did open this thread awfully quickly. On the other hand, considering that NajaHusband didn’t even notice the full Brazilian waxing* I once had done for his birthday, I’m pretty sure any effort here would be wasted.**

*:o Is this a situationally appropriate smiley? I think so.
**I think the phrase “anal bleaching” is going to crack me up all day.

Drat. There’s always something new to be considered. Now I’ve got to go down to the shop, get out an inspection mirror and a flashlight so I can evaluate the hue of Mr. Starfish with respect to the rest of my nether bits.

That’s just one of a myriad of things in that article that I’m not considering. :stuck_out_tongue:

snicker

A “hole” pun and a “crack” joke, but I still nominate “detail-oriented gay community” as the funniest line so far.

How much money do you have to have and how much vanity do you need, to even have the idea of anal bleaching cross your mind?

It’s on my list of things to do right after I win the lottery. I want to be all spiffy and shiny when I take a dump on the Superintendent’s desk. :smiley:

:smiley:

“May cause discolouration. Test on a small, inconspicuous area first.”

After all these years reading that, NOW I know what they’re talking about!

I’m with KneadtoKnow “detail oriented gay community” is hilarious. Just what the detail oriented gay community needs, is for people to imagine them all getting anal bleaches.

Me: Why, his hair is frosted, his nails are manicured…I wonder if his ass is bleached?

I’m pretty heterosexual, but I’ll carry the offended banner for a few blocks on that one.

I have a dream that one day I will live in a nation where I will not be judged by the color of my asshole but by the content of my asshole. I mean character.

I would never refuse to sleep with or date someone based on the color of their anal skin. If I knew that someone would, I would not date or sleep with that person. Well, I might sleep with them.

Well, I interpreted that bit as referring to that part of the gay community which is detail-oriented, rather than thinking that it implied a stereotype of the entire gay community being detail-oriented.

Given that, I suppose that detail-oriented types would be more interested in detailing “de tail” as it were.

And that’s why I still say it’s the best line in the thread: true comic genius requires depth and breadth, and when you’re talking about the ass already, that’s a brilliant combination.

I bleach mine at home by drinking a 50/50 solution of Clorox and Castor Oil every other day.

Yes, it has potential as a meme, doesn’t it? :smiley:

:rolleyes: Just what the world needs: more white assholes.

Potential? Hell, I’m planning on using it twice a day until I hear it on Robot Chicken!