Is Colibri following the rules of the SDMB or is he just throwing his weight around?

This seems very kind of you under the circumstances. :frowning:

He’s been making similar posts in other threads as well.

A bunch.

Suicide by mod. Textbook example.

Induced coma. The patient might survive.

Colibri and I get into heated debates, but I have never had much of a issue with him as a Moderator. Obviously we have widely differing opinions on what is “funny”, but that’s most likely me.

What is the purpose of the quotation marks around the word funny?

To make it “funnier”.

Prognosis terminal, he kicked the bucket.

The guy’s having an existential crisis. This is closer to physician assisted suicide. Hope he read sleestak’s thread.

But he did sing the best song on that album (the first Styx song, of many, that I fell in love with was “Haven’t We Been Here Before”).

You’re not running the Death Pool yet. Just wait until next year.

Yikes! With a moniker like Huitzilopochtli you need to provide a pronunciation guide (Weetz-ee-loh-POSHT-lee). I still can’t say it out loud. Does she respond to Weetz?

Maybe he’s hitting on ya?

(It could happen.)

Given the mod swarm in this thread, a question occurred to me: Has a mod ever modded a mod? As in given a warning to another mod? Is that even a thing?

IMHO, the main stream media becomes the lame street media when they spin, twist, distort, or lie about the facts of a story. And that applies to any and all media outlets. Colibri the Kind and Understanding (aka the God of War in Central America) and I disagree about whether the term “LSM” is political or apolitical but to paraphrase Robert De Niro paraphrasing Alphonse Gabriel Capone, you can get farther with a kind word and a moderator’s position than you can with a kind word.

Dude, the term is infantile and beneath even you. It’s akin to saying something like “poopy pants politicians.” Give it up. It’s also based entirely on a right wing myth. What I think you mean is that some media outlets cover stories differently than you would prefer. That, my friend, is just the way it is.

There would be no reason to do so in public what with their carrier pigeons, code rings, winks, nods, and secret handshakes. Whatever happens in the Fortress of Solicitude would stay in the Fortress of Solicitude.

I like saying, “poopy pants politicians”.

Colibri, brother to the hummingbird, moderator, and the God of War in Central America has spoken. I shouldn’t use the term “LSM” in one of these forums.

Meanwhile, what I think I mean is that media outlets have been known to spin and twist stories and sometimes they even lie. I see no reason to give a MSM outlet a break when it’s obvious that they aren’t doing their job. Your view may differ.

I think the point is that the “General Questions” forum is for posting factual answers, not political views and opinions.