Is Martin Armstrong a fraud/conspiracy theorist?

Circa 2014…

This is why I try to stay out of the prognostication business.

Yes.

Well that was easy.

Welcome to the StraightDope. It appears you have reawakened a four year old post to add your expert opinion to voices already having said pretty much the same, except for the non sequitur about climate science.

We generally try to avoid dragging up old threads unless we can contribute something new, so maybe you could tell us a little about why your opinion should be given weight here?

I did attend Martin Armstrong conference couple years ago and believe me it’s a complete scam.

For 2 days he is going to repeat what you can read on his blog.

Coming to commenting his forecast array, someone else came in to talk about it, without giving any understanding clue to read it.

His pretended AI system is a complete scam, giving obfuscated informations making it useless.

I did buy some reports too after hundreds of pages of history in the last 3!pages finally some forecast written in a way that whatever append in the future he will be able to proclaim «I did tell you»

Half of the answered questions in his blog are fabricated to make him appearing a true genius.

He is able to twist any fact to make them fitting to his ECM.

He is brilliant to mix lies with accurate economics facts to seems honest.

For more than 5 years now he keeps saying that he will open his AI forecast system to everyone next month. Which has never append yet.

Read at insight about economy but for your own sake stay away of his forcasts.

He is unfortunately bias by anger toward the system and looking for fame.

If you dare question him, he will insult and call you stupid you as an answer.

My experience of MA.

Even a broken watch still give the right time twice a day

Not if the hour hand is straight up and the minute hand is straight down-12:30 o’clock happens zero times a day.

Just wear it upside-down.

30:12 o’clock never happens either.