Is the government spraying stuff into the atmosphere to protect us?

Since Odin was a line of ancient leaders who built big stone buildings between 500 BC and possibly up to 1300 AD and since Odin/Woden meant Godin or Lord/ruler of the empire I think Thors chariot may have been a big cart of somesort that hauled stone. It may have sounded like thunder as it crushed the rocks as it rode along. Maybe the thunder was actually explosives that the Europeans acquired from trade with China and was used for mining and warfare. Who knows for sure and I’m not who. There may be explanations to some of the old writings. You’re ancestors may have believed that but mine were smart enough to understand things. Not all the people of those days were unintelligent. Some were very smart. Most modern medicines, with the exclusion of the synthetics, are based on old knowledge. Even some of our cancer treatments. The people studying the Pyramids are having a hard time figuring how they hauled those stones and don’t understand why and how they made them with primitive tools. Maybe if they could acknowledge that man was intelligent back then they could figure it out. So aren’t the pyramids big enough proof that mankind wasn’t intelligent back then? What about the ancient Roman statues? Just because their desires aren’t the same as ours doesn’t make us smarter.