It wasn’t a coup

Yea, good point.

It seems God supports the coup.

So a Texas pastor tells his flock to get locked and loaded, and yet Exodus 20:13 says, “Thou shalt not kill.” What kind of Bible is this pastor professing?

The mind boggles, it does.

This is frequently the case, where you have a core of focused, determined hardliners who take advantage of the camouflage of being surrounded by a disorganized rabble. Check the history of the Iranian revolution, and how the Islamic rulers sneaked in to install themselves while the rest of the country was celebrating having chased out the shah.

No it doesn’t. It says “thou shalt not murder”. Not that your point is wrong; those rioters straight up murdered a fucking cop, and that pastor is readying people for more. But the Bible isn’t a pacifist book either; it’s full of righteous killing. One reason why Christian missionaries were welcomed in Japan was because unlike the Buddhists, their religion said killing people was okay if done for the right reasons.

But yeah, the “murder pastor” is preaching wrong, I agree.

Well when one has a belief system based on what some guy says, and there are lots of guys sayin’ - all different - the flaws in the system start to become apparent.

To some of us. To others not so much.

I’d say that had Pence been murdered, Trump would then have justification to call for emergency powers, after all the executive has just suffered an assasination - now he has the attention of the military and National Guard - and which of their commanders are going to turn him down? None.

Ah, the “My client is fucking stupid” defense.

“Which is why I grabbed him to be V.P. Didn’t even ask. He just let me do it.”

The white one.

The more I think about this the more am I not only sure it was a coup but I also think it may be an impossible to unwrap conspiracy.

The federal investigators are certainly coming close to the “it was a coup attempt”, ie seditious conspiracy, according to this article:

:smile:

What version of Clue do you play???

So, the President must be removed, prosecuted and punished as a criminal.

Anyone still making the argument that “If wasn’t a [attempted] coup”?

Stranger

To be fair, the same one that then goes on and tells the Israelites to go out and kill people.

Yes, but that filing is from a libtard US Attorney appointed by that idiot…

What’s that? He’s a Trump Appointee? Fake news!

Not a coup for sure, though the media might paint it that way. Regardless, the security was a joke. Than must be fixed ASAP

Oh, look! Another idiot MAGAt.