It's a small Internet after all...

[QUOTE=Priceguy]
Evil Death is banned now, but I knew him from Usenet before I knew this place existed.
[/QUOTE]
Addition: I was aware of (can hardly say “knew”) JSexton from there too. Not sure he’s still active here.

[QUOTE=Spiff]
I know that Paul in Saudi writes and edits Wikipedia articles.
[/QUOTE]

So do I, under the same username I do here.

I’ve seen Mississipienne on a comics-related forum I frequent.

I run into people from SDMB at the knitting community on LJ all the time. The only name I can think of off the top of my head is Sister Coyote.

[QUOTE=Spiff]
I know that Paul in Saudi writes and edits Wikipedia articles.
[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Teeming_Millions

[QUOTE=John DiFool]
What SDMB members have you encountered in other places on the Net? In my case
I know Biffy the Elephant Shrew from the Usenet board rec.arts.comics.strips. I
thought I knew Hypnotoad from my sim racing haunts but it turns out he’s two
different people.
[/QUOTE]

VunderBob & I are a member of the same board.

VCNJ~