It's all about the quad digits, baby!

Yup, that’s right. I cracked a thousand!

The coolest thing of all is, about 980 of 'em are right here, in MPSIMS!

This message board is a great stress reliever! You guys have no idea how much fun I have here.

If even one of my pointless, wiseass posts made you smile, or if one of my attempts to seriously address an issue made you think “yeah, what he said!”, then I’ve accomplished something for the board.

If not, then bite me.

I love you guys!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Yeah, what he said!

“Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I’m worried about the difference between wrong and fun.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

Yeah, what UncleBeer said!

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

For what it’s worth, all three of you have made me smile (and giggle madly in an otherwise empty library…) Thanks!

“If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same.”
Kipling

Way to go Sealeamon
Next get together your first round is on me!
It is now offical you have no life. :slight_smile:

Peace
t lion

I could heer you laughing from here, Maelro. I’m only about 60 miles from Tiffin.

Now get back to those books and quit screwin’ around on the net. You’ve got exams comin’ up!

“Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I’m worried about the difference between wrong and fun.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

Oh, no! One of my profs found me! <innocence> I was studying online, really! </innocence>

“If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same.”
Kipling

I love ya Seale!

Congratulations on a job well done. I’m thinking about 620 of those posts were in the Guy Thread… :wink:

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

Yeah…what they all said!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Word up, Sealemon! You rock the party that rocks the body!