It's March 14th!

It’s March 14th!

w00t! w00t!

yeah, sure… “Pi Day” that’s cool, and all.

But, y’know… March 14th?! <wink wink nudge nudge> eh? eh?

I’ll have to ask my wife if she is taking me out for a steak dinner tonight.

Holy Moses. I pray my husband has no idea. LOL.

Yeah, it’s also my mother’s birthday. And she was a saint. Sorta.

Beware the Ides of March, Caesar!

…or at least use a condom…

spoil sport!

March the Fourteenth Be With You.

wait…

I wonder why there’s no Google Doodle.

The Indianapolis Indians, farm team of the Pittsburgh Pirates, tweeted a pic of Felix Pie, who wears number 14. They made the Pi day reference, even though his name is pronounced pee-AY. The other side of the pun will come when he gets called up to the major league Pirates, where he will be the Pittsburgh Pie (pee-AY.)

Just you wait until next year! 3/14/15!

(Or come to think of it, the year after that even better. 3/14/16)

John 3:14…?

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:”

Its lent. Can’t eat meat on Friday, and for some reason, the Bishop isn’t granting dispensation like he would if it was St. Patrick’s Day. So I’ll ask the wife for double.

Eh…all that means its the day before the day that the buzzards return to Hinckley!

They still do that? I remember reading about that in the World Almanac back in the 70s, and had never heard of it again until now.

The Pirates are used to this, being the only team Pie Traynor played for.

…I don’t understand :frowning:

Since Valentine’s Day (2/14) is supposedly the women’s dating holiday, March 14th is unofficially the guy’s dating holiday, aka Steak and Blowjob Day. :rolleyes:

This is the first I’ve ever heard of it. In Japan, it’s White Day - since Valentine’s Day in Japan is an occasion for women to give men chocolate, White Day is the time for men to reciprocate.

It’s also my daughter’s birthday, so I’m planning to forget I heard about this new interpretation and just stick with Pi Day instead.

Oh hahaha that’s pretty good.

I always don’t notice because my birthday is coming up.

So does your daughter get birthday cake or birthday pie?