It's official: It's the end times, and humanity is doomed.

In cloning multiple copies biological errors are bound to increase, resulting in brain instability.

Has it occurred to any of you that all this sniping about the film’s utter stupidity might be just what it needs to make it a blockbuster and cultural phenom? (See Snakes on a Plane.)

“I’m laughing already!”
IT ISN’T A COMEDY!

And instead of singing the Michigan Rag, he sings the Michigan Rap.

Pardon me, I have to go wash my brain.

I saw ads for this and the first thing that came to mind was, how are they NOT being sued by Warner Bros. for the shaving scene?

There’s good stupid and bad stupid.

Snakes has promise because it’s Sam Jackson lampooning his typecast role. This doesn’t because it’s just Wayans rising to their own level of incompetance.

Has no one yet mentioned the asteroid?

I kinda like Sergeant Savings (Damon). But I’m funny that way.

:confused:

Sooo, are we now to be treated to the entire Rainier Wolfcastle filmography? You Have the Right to Remain Dead? Saving Irene Ryan? Help, My Son Is A Nerd? Gladys the Groovy Mule? Nudist Camp Commandant?

Whoa, your credibility just took a nose dive. “Gladys the Groovy Mule,” at least, was a Troy McClure flick.

LOL. They haven’t even released it yet people, none of you have even seen it. Marlon Wayans actually did some good acting in the movie Requiem for a Dream.

Another reason never to trust Wikipedia! First time I ever used them as a source, and they screwed me up.

I was going to start this very same thread, only mine was going to be in the Pit. That the movie was made is not the sign of the end times; that it’s going to be a monster hit is.

Y’all should read the IMDb message board for this turkey!

Bitch set me up!