It's Puddin's Birthday

So all yous people say “Happy Birthday” to one of my favorite people, Francesca.

It was a slow night in May, the moon was just past full, there was nothing on the telly and her folks didn’t feel like going out. So in February we get Puddin’! Yay!

Merry Natal Day,
and Joyous rest of the year.

Yer special pal,
Rue.
P.S. Alex, yer a punk for not starting this first. Ha ha!

Happy, happy b-day, Francesca!!

<tossing confetti with wild and reckless abandon>

[sub]Y’all knew I was coming in here to do this.[/sub]

<Ahem>clearing throat <Ahem>

HAAAAPYYYY BIIIIRTHDAAAAY TOOO YOUUUUUU!!!
HAAAAPYYYY BIIIIRTHDAAAAY DEEEEARRRR FRAAAANCESCAAAA/PUDDDDIN’ !!!

Happy Birthday Francesca. Crack open a bottle of red for me :slight_smile:

Thank you, thank you.

Alex didn’t start this thread first because he only just got back from taking me away for a few days to Oxford for a break :slight_smile:

My birthday haul: a great hand-drawn picture from the lovely Rue, a book on the early evolution of man from Alex and a set of wooden spoons from my parents. The wooden spoons aren’t so great, but I guess that’s my fault for not really pressing for a present.

I’m here all on my lonesome for my birthday feeling very like Eeyore (cue violins). I am waiting for someone to bring me a Very Useful Pot.

does the It’s My Birthday Dance since no one can see her :slight_smile:

Well at least, it would seem, you had some Really Useful Cock at the weekend so I don’t feel quite so bad for you … :eek: :smiley:

Have a regal day, darling, and don’t spend too long day dreaming of Eeyore-esque encounters…
… wooden spoons, eh ? … curious …

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a good life.

Happy Birthday, Frannie! I hope you had a lovely time at Oxford.

Gawd, I suck at being a friend don’t I?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May all your dreams come true (except the one about Cecil being your love child.)

Happy Bday, Fran!

Cumpleaños Feliz!

(Cha! Cha! Cha!)

Cumpleaños Feliz!

(Cha! Cha! Cha!)

Cumpleaños Puddin’!

Cumpleaños Feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!

Happy birthday, Francesca.

Happy birthday!

For the third time today, Fran, happy birthday. I hope you’re feeling less Eeyore. Would Peeps help?

Happy Birthday! And it was nice to see you both on Sunday …

Okay, this is the last place I’m going to wish you a happy birthday. You’ll have to look around for the other places that I’ve made the wish.

A-one two three four…

***NA NA NA NA NA NA TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

NA NA NA NA NA NA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

NA NA NA NA NA NA TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

NA NA NA NA NA NA WE’RE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME…***

:D;)

In fact, Fran, you’re so special you’ve got two birthday threads…

Yeah, I didn’t know you were “Puddin’”.

Happy birthday to you
From the L.A. Zoo…

(Actually, I’ve never been to the L.A. Zoo. But it’s getting near the end of the day and my mind is going…)

Yay! Two threads just for me!

For the record, I am feeling a lot less Eeyore-ish and a lot more birthday-ish (I still have half an hour of birthday left).

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I’m glad I have such good friends. Rar.