It's the Independence Day in December MMP

Yeah, you need to fire off a couple hundred rounds before you move to Jersey.
Practice makes perfect!

I made ith through work. Home now, making chicken, chilies, and quinoa for dinner. Today is my Firday!

We have tents and propane heaters. Chill.

Extend Ground Hog day? I never sausage such a thing!*

*I’m on a roll tonight!

I’ve got one of those. Need one that says “I read your bank statements”

There’s plenty of “I read your email” shirts but I don’t support Exchange, and I don’t do Windows. :cool:

Last final of the semester tonight. I think I have a good grip on the material.

Didn’t sleep last night, so crashed as soon as I got home from irk. Just got up about half an hour ago (I was planning to get up around 1-ish anyway for a little more study time). I’m on closing shift tomorrow, so can spend quite a bit of quality time with my pillow after the test.

That would not surprise me at all, sunny. They always seemed to do these things on a fairly tight budget. I have no idea what they’re like now, the last Dr I remember watching was Peter Davidson and I couldn’t really see him as a Dr because I’d just finished watching him being the vet’s wastrel younger brother in “All Creatures Great and Small”…

Busy day for me, I have a “professional services event” this morning which promises to be the most boring thing ever, and certainly will be several hours I’ll never see again.

What, like cucumber, which to me is the cheapest vegetable? Or are you actually eating them?

There’s also some wood and rubber bits, specifically the plungers in the Daleks.

Hey - let’s not dis cucumbers! I happen to like them and I’d have bought some yesterday if they didn’t look so nasty. Sliced with a little salt -YUM!

Good morning! Lousy night last night. Shortly after I fell asleep, I was awakened by a weird metallic sound. I lay there listening, but there was no evidence of any intruders, so I eventually fell asleep. Turns out the noise was caused by FCD’s shaving mirror in the shower - the suction cup let go and it slid down the wall only to be caught by the grab bar, which is metal. Anyway, between that and waking just before 4, I’m definitely in zombie mode today <YAWN> - and for the moment I have nothing to do.

Thus it begins. Happy Tuesday!

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffeinatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 52 Amurrkin out and foggy with a predicted high of 74 and sunny for the day. I get to go to the west and southwest forty today. Hopefully the fog will burn off before I have to leave. Bein’ as this will be pretty much an all day adventure, I shall leave from da cave. I’m goin’ to three places, but they are spaced fairly far apart. So, a good amount of ridin’ is in store.

OK, that’s all I got. I need more caffeine and rumbly tummy demands sustenance. Then, alas and alack, purtification for irk must commence.

Happy Tuesday Y’all!

I’m not dissing them, in fact I respect them very much! It’s them who dis me :frowning:

**blurf

Indeed.

Happy Toosday!

well not so happy for somebody- because somebody parked on my property again and the tow truck is on it’s way.
SUV this time.

I finally found the landlord’s name and number, maybe I should give her a call?

I would. Her tenants are creating a problem for neighbors, she needs to know.

You’re tailgaiting in a heated tent? Do you also hold your pinkie out when you take a drink? :dubious:
We’ve set a record high for the 4th straight day; today was Swampy’s faaavorite degrees…at 1:sumpin AM. Will be upper 50° & blustery by the late afternoon.
My step counter was reading 9966 steps; that # reads the same right side up as upside down. It was too early in the morning to try & figger out 'zactly how I’m s’posed to put it on my wrist iffn I don’t know how it goes by reading the numbers.

Up, caffeinated, off today. I shall clean the apartment after Gordie’s long walk.

No ,just when we’re passing the Grey Poupon around. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck on the test, Nettie.

Mooommmm!!!, I like cucumbers with salt and lime juice.

Boofae, the Doctor Who special effect budget is a good bit higher these days. You should check it out. :slight_smile:

I’ve been here 3 hours. I did one minor change on a drawing. I asked my boss for work and he brought over some stuff I can’t even start till I talk to the engineer. The engineer isn’t here.

Plus I forgot my phone.

Gonna be one of those days…

so got into it with the bitch next door

The tow driver got lost and he got there just as they were coming out

supposedly the landlord is telling her tenants they can park there

oh for real
and I heard the same whine from the bitch about how she doesn’t have anywhere to park

not my problem

however Hagerstown says it’s a civil issue and they don’t get involved which sounds weird to me
usually tenants being a nuisance comes under some ordnance

You spelled “tequila” wrong. :smack:

For sure. Especially if they’re claiming that they have permission to park there! Sorry you’re having to deal with so much nonsense. :frowning:

BLURF
Still not used to this morning schedule! I used to go to BED at 6:30, not wake up at 5! But it’s getting easier, and I like the shift so far!
Getting a haircut tomorrow. I’m starting to look a bit frazzled! I’ve never gotten layers before. I think I’d like it! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Oy. One of those, “why does the day start so early?” days.

Kidlet is on the bus. Second kidlet is fully dressed and ready to go in 15 minutes.

I am eating toast and wishing for an asteroid to smite me.

I am the opposite of a morning person. BLURF!