It's the least a crazy neighbor can do

During the “Great Blizzard of 2009” (last Wednesday) my neighbor (apparently had to go into work for half a day, or was too crazy to stay home) got stuck in her driveway. I was in the basement of my house, heard her yelling a bit, went upstairs and heard “I’m gonna fucking kill you people”. Bust out the DVD recorder and catch her trying to dig her truck out, plus a whole tirade of “right fucking here you fucking bastards” and “fuck you” (dude - its your driveway - blizzard is supposed to end in two hours - fucking wait) (plus lets not even get started on the concept that I don’t go out in a blizzard to help someone that just threatened to kill me). She blamed the drifting on us: her driveway and ours are right next to each other, and being a blizzard and all, we had not started clearing the drifting, which surely contributed to her drifting, that and her driveway is right next to a 3 foot hill. (gee IDK, could that be what caused the drifting?) :rolleyes:

My husband (saint that he is) called her on Sunday and asked if she would like help clearing her driveway, since she has just been driving over it and packing it down since Wednesday. She is now claiming that someone switched the front tires on her truck with theirs and they were more worn, which is why she got stuck. (not because of the 3 feet of drifted snow - oh no - that never causes people to get stuck). Fortunately, she has figured out who switched the tires with her; local high school students and she knows which vehicle it is and will be “dealing with them”.

Yikes. She’s about 50, but is raising her daughter to be just as loony. She regularly yells obscenities at our house. I keep hoping that someday she will somehow go away, but no such luck.

Closest I got a neighbor who claims I make my dog shit on her back porch, and the porches of anyone she talks to, by squeezing the turds out of my dog.

Well YOU come up with a better way to get the poop out!

I really don’t have crazy neighbors. I have a bunch of Mexicans (from Mexico, all 5 cars have Mexico flags in the windows) next door that like to play their oompa pa music at 2 in the afternoon. Oh and I get random bums that knock on my door wanting to mow my lawn for some reason.

I know, right? It was the strangest thing ever. Then to continue doing it, well, I can definitely call him a “crazy” neighbor without fear of judging the man too harshly.