So last Saturday I got married. All the usual things went wrong: I broke out two days before the wedding (after more than a year with no pimples), the Mother-in-law was late to everything and pitched a fit because we didn’t play the songs she wanted to dance to, and my dress was slightly too long to dance in.
You have the most beautiful veil & gown, the most beautiful cake and the most beautiful bridesmaids’ gowns. Congratulations!
I love when brides wear their hair down. I don’t know who decided it was a rule to pinch the poor girls’ hair up into severe knots made of impossibly elaborate pincurls.
[QUOTE=Foldup Rabbit]
You have the most beautiful veil & gown, the most beautiful cake and the most beautiful bridesmaids’ gowns. Congratulations!
I love when brides wear their hair down. I don’t know who decided it was a rule to pinch the poor girls’ hair up into severe knots made of impossibly elaborate pincurls.
[/QUOTE]
That makes me happy because the cake, hair and bridesmaids dresses are really the only things that I absolutely refused to let my mother plan. She took care of all the other details, which was actually really nice.
Congratulations! I especially like the picture of you taking time out from your big day to surf the Dope. Very appropriate. “Just checking a few threads, hon. Be right with you!”