I've got a couple hundred refugees from Gor to resettle. Where shall I place them?

Oh, okay. How about my idea to let them join Dionysus and his ladies? Any problems with that one?

Send 'em to Pern. With the expansion into the Southern Continent, new bodies are always needed especially since much of the exploring is being done by dragon riders. They could always use more kitchen drudges and, if the ladies were willing, they could restock the population of the continent with the cute dragon riders. I’ve never yet met a lady in the Pern universe who wasn’t willing to do some potential population restocking with dragon riders.

Besides, the horrors they have gone through will just have either McCaffery salivating at all the breast thumping and hand wringing they could do while describing the girls’ previous life of horror, contrasted with the wonders of being B’Dik’s new mistress.

::smacks Skald over the head with a wet trout:::

I know TV-pretendy real from cartoon real!

Next time, it’s the tuna!

Then what’s wrong with Hollywood?

It’s in California.

These women have been rescued from slavery and worse, and you’d condemn them to life without sweet tea, grits, and SEC Football?

Skald…I think this guy works for the Other Team. You know what to do.

Are you trying to imply that Hollywood is not evil? Might I remind you of what happened to Firefly?

I admit that this would help address our tragic shortage of women.

What was wrong with Sector General?

Screw movie Glinda, and movie Oz too. Movie Oz doesn’t exist. It was all just a dream, remember?

The first sentence doesn’t necessarily follow from the second, unless you’re Catholic.

And you’ve obviously never read the original, uncensored version of The Wizard of Oz, in which it wasn’t a heart that the Tin Woodman wanted the Wizard to give him.

There are rules, Oak, as you well know. It’s not enough for Bosca to consider doing something tacky.

Didn’t we just go over this? The problem is that you can’t do that.