I've never seen a three-fer happen *this* fast!

Why can’t I post more than one URL at a time? Okay, here I go with one at a time.

Troy Donahue died.

As did [url=http://www.cnn.com/2001/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/01/obit.chambers.ap/index.html]John Chambers, an f/x cosmetics artist who created Spock’s ears and the original POTA costumes.

An actor, a critic, and an f/x person, all in 24 hours. Sad, and a bit scary.

Take 2: John Chambers, an f/x cosmetics artist who created Spock’s ears and the original POTA costumes.

Also, Bob Hope is still alive, for now, (no, I’m not saying it’s sad or scary that he’s not dead).

And Kate Winslet is getting divorced. Didn’t know this until Mr. Rilch and I were in Franklin Mint looking at the Rose dolls.

I used to have this problem. You have to put quotes “” around the actual url address of each link. Here’s an example:

[url=**quote here**www.ladeda.com**endquote goes here]fake link[/\url] (remove the \ from the last bit and replace quote here and endquote goes here with " and ")

Do this for each url and you should get them all in one post.

Dammit that explains a lot.
I told you I wasnt drunk Twisty.

yeah, you can claim that now all you want, Damhna, But the Chinese waitress in Thingmote could probably testify against you still, her memory is so good.

Woohoo! Now I have a shot at her!

Just don’t do what I did after Nicole Kidman broke up with Tom Cruise: get engaged to someone else.