Jack Chick's "Dark Dungeons" - The classics stay fresh forever!

Probably dig around the kitchen for some Fritos while waiting for the GM to let him roll up a new character.

“In the fridge, duh!

Oh yeah. According in JTC generic magic/occultism, as seen in D&D, more serious occult studies, and TV fluff like “Bewitched” actually works. Hey, it turns out that praying to Pagan deities also works too.

It’s all Satanic, of course, and will condemn your eternal soul to Hell. But that’s true for the 99.5% of the population that doesn’t bow down before Jack’s particularly psychotic vision of Christ, no matter how moral they are, so you might as well ahve some fun and learn “mind bondage” (kinky!) while you’re here.

Oh, and Satanists run all governments and police departments, and they kill thousands (millions?) every year.

Also werewolves are real. And they work for the Vatican.

While I don’t doubt that ol’ Chick believes in Werewolves in the employ of the Vatican, do you have a link to which tract that’s in. There’s no way I’m going to thumb through them all looking for it.

50,000 pieces of silver? God is such a damn Santa Claus DM. First the easy rez of Jesus, now this…

Now I wish I’d played D&D in school. Who knew that DM’s were so hot?

“Roll to see if I’m getting drunk!”

“Are there any chicks in the bar? If so, I wanna do them!”

Are you serious? Do you remember if the tract?

If so, Mr. Chick has completely flipped his lid(moreso).

Crap! That should be “Do you remember the tract?”

Psst, HPL, I’m pretty sure Menocchio was exaggerating at that point of his post and I was just playin’ along.

But then will Chick, you never know.

Stop kidding yourselves! It’s time for Straight Talk on
Dungeons and Dragons

Heh. Bill Schnoebelen has quite a history. He’s Chick’s favorite former Catholic priest/former Wiccan priest/former Mason/former Satanist/ex-Illuminatus.

Don’t forget former Mormon. Sure took him a long time to find the right religion. :rolleyes:

From astro’s quoted material:

Wisconson is the hotbed of Satanism?? I thought it was just the home of cheese and people with big coats. Huh. I guess you really do learn something every day. :wink:

Oh geez, ya! Ya jus gotta pay yer respects to da Dark Lord, don’t ya know.

Oh, goodness! If you don’t follow Satan’s Whey, the Dark Lord will curds your soul forever…

And I don’t see a two-liter of Mountain Dew anywhere.

If you think the Chick tracts are funny, you should try reading the full-length comic books he used to put out. Good Lord, those were a hoot…the man is totally round the bend.

You people better stay away from me. Even though I’m semi-retired from my DM days, I still wield all the dark power of the Lower Planes through the forbidden knowledge of the DMG. And now with the power of the Internet, I can cast my corrupted spells straight into your home, and there’s nothing you can do about it! Muhahahahah!

You know, I wish I knew what I was doing wrong. I just can’t seem to get magic missile to work correctly.

OK, so I point my fingers and say the magic word, but nothing comes out. They worked so hard on getting it accurate, and damn it, I’m just not learning real magic. What am I doing wrong?

I think it’s impossible to exaggerate Chick’s beliefs, Homebrew. I should be doing work involving an HIV vaccine, but this is more important (or fun, I get those words mixed up some times) :wink:

From “He Came to Set the Captives Free”, 1986 a confession by an Ex-wife of Satan (not kidding)

I remember a more direct connection of werewolf to Vatican, I thought it was a lycanthrope assassin’s attempt on Alberto’s (Chick’s tame ex-Jesuit) life, but I could have been misremembering.