Jacko late for court today

Michael Jackson is apparently “sick” with back problems, and now has been late for his court appearance. As I write this, he has a one hour grace period to show up with out a bench warrant for his arrest.

stay tuned…

Less than 15 minutes to go…

Wasn’t it a spider bite last time?

12:34 and he’s not there yet.

So, anyone want to take bets as to whether he’s really hurt, or whether he’s currently on a plane for some South Pacific island?

I wonder about that. Why spend all his money on wierd stuff and lawyers. He could buy one of the above islands where the little boys have bottoms like peaches.

Love the jammies!

Oh, damn him. I wanted him to go to jail, where he wouldn’t be able to wear makeup. Then he’d have to show up to court au naturel, and then the jury would have to be excused to throw up.

How did the judge rule on Jackson’s missing his deadline?

I turned the TV off after the 1st ten minutes the rehashing of events after he limped into court and then toddled to the little boys’ room.

You’re a brave man. Jacko is missing and you toddle off to the little boys’ room.

::Thank you, ladies and gentlemen! I’ll be performing at the FunnyBone in Chicago from March 10 through the 15th!::

OoooooOOOOOOOO! I am so mad right now!

I just remembered that I had set the machine to record Good Day Live, because the four AI contestants who didn’t make it were supposed to be interviewed. Played it back, and sure enough, the entire hour was devoted to MJ. :mad:

And the funny thing is, last year, after John Stevens was voted off, he was supposed to be on GDL, and that segment was bumped in favor of MJ’s arraignment. Now it’s Nikko Smith I don’t get to see. What kind of karmic conjunction is going on here? Og, I hope MJ rots.

Vey good!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: