Japan Questions 9/11 and the Global War on Terror

Even absent the events of 9/11/01, al Qaeda had conducted attacks against the US As the leader of that organization, bin Laden bears responsibility. His training camps in Afghanistan were factories for turning out fighters that were intent on attacking not only the US, but targets all over the world.

But EasyPhil, the invasion of Iraq was authorized in 1998 by Bill Clinton; 9/11 was not necessary. This is perhaps the worst yet most common motive that troothers profer.

(In the spirit of fairness, your other two motives are extraordinarily bad as well. What was the goal of invading Afghanistan? What nefarious ends have the civil liberty restrictions since 9/11 accomplished?)

And so what do you say to the people that know people that were on that flight? Where exactly did these people go to hide for the last 7 years?

Then Bush’s refusal to make his case was completely unnecessary. Oh well. I don’t know why people look for conspiracy here when it’s easily explained by Bush’s diplomatic ham-handedness.

If they, the Govt, didn’t need a pretext to invade Iraq they wouldn’t have went to all of the trouble of coming up with phoney evidence and just outright lying about stuff. Once 9/11 happened they, the Govt began the propaganda campaign of link Iraq to the events of 9/11, heck people still believe Iraq had something do with it. If you get a chance, take a look at the video “War Made Easy”, it gives you a pretty comprehensive look at what went down.

So why lie about it?

Three words…Gulf of Tonkin

Thinking Like A Conspiracy Theorist:

There were no flights, hence there were no people on those flights.

Anyone who claims to have known someone on one of those flights is working for the CIA (NSA, UN, pick your evil agency of choice).

Seriously, I was speaking tongue-in-cheek in my previous post.

Is “inside job” the only possible conclusion you can think of? Are you assigning malice when incompetence could explain this? Did you think maybe they wanted a stronger case to persuade other countries to help?

Don’t ask me, I’m not accusing Bush of lying.