Jdavis

Nice goin aha

Don’t forget about that pride and fall thing though.

This is my very first post, and I am already offended by the awful self-promotion aha is allowed to indulge himself in. I won’t even begin to mention the fact that you apparantly condone gambling, I hope you realize that this is why we can’t have nice things.

How do you go about being welcomed by Cecil, Ed, or any of the poobahs around here? I don’t think I was welcomed by anyone when I first posted :frowning:

Hey daisie since I was welcomed by Cecil and I’m now welcoming you its like a second hand welcome by Cecil himself! Dont you feel better now :slight_smile:

I’m officially checking in here, in case there is a sencond coming.

Manual sig line #26

Daisie said:

Welcome to the Board, Daisie! I hope we see you over in Great Debates!

– David B

(Meanwhile, Daisie wonders, “Who the hell is David B? I never see him in MPSIMS…”)

Whoa, I just started to post recently, and I never got any “welcomes” :frowning: Oh well…~sniff~

(Consciously fishes for welcomes…)

, so you’ve received a few welcomes, I have received several fingers without even asking for them! What’s so great about you?!? :mad: (not a hint of jealousy in voice…)

Sili

“So this is the Dining room!”

, so you’ve received a few welcomes, I have received several fingers without even asking for them! What’s so great about you?!? :mad: (not a hint of jealousy in voice…)

Sili

“So this is the Dining room!”