Jeopardy! 3-12-07

Does anyone recall the answers, and questions for the last two clues from “Sounds Like a Game” from today’s ep? I was enjoying that category very much!

It’s one thing for Atlanta to bump Jeopardy from 7:30pm to 4:30pm, and something else to interupt it with an amber alert.

Yes. They bump Jeopardy into rush hour fodder. Wheel of Fortune moves to 7:30. If we are going to fight ignorance, we need to fight that Atlanta NBC affiliate.

The previous day’s Jeopardy is what The Littlest Briston and I watch over breakfast (gotta hook 'em young, I say). If no one else responds, I’ll jot down the A’s & Q’s from that one for you in the morning.

$1600 (Daily Double, $2000 wagered): Meaning “bordering on impropriety,” this 6-letter French word ends with an accent aigu What is risqué?

$2000: This “colorful” waterway flows east, forming the Texas-Oklahoma border before shooting south through Arkansas What is the Red River?

I don’t remember exactly but the first one had to due with China’s longest river, then there was another something like “coming from the latin word for chessboard, it this British government official’s job to…(do something related to taxes)” Sorry, this is as close as I can remember.

$2000: This “colorful” waterway flows east, forming the Texas-Oklahoma border before shooting south through Arkansas What is the Red River?
[/QUOTE]

And if I got the game reference, I would be set.

But Thanks gang!

Red Rover, I think.