Joe the Dumbass: "A vote for Obama is a vote for death to Israel"

Oy. With “friends” like these…

Ok, that made me laugh.

Seriously though, as an Israeli with American ties, is there anything about Obama that “scares” you?

Not really. I mean, I’m slightly worried about his lack of experience and I’m not crazy about some his connections (Wright, Zbigniew Brzeziński), but I believe that the relationship between our two countries goes deeper than whoever happens to be sitting in the Oval Office. Obama will be a good President, and right now what’s good for America is good for Israel. We need our ally to be strong and healthy.

Fair enough, and thanks for your reply.

The Lesbian Gay White Bisexual Disabled vote? I would guess that’s about 90% for Obama, and won’t be swayed by Mr Wurzelbacher.

2012: Governer Palin for President; Joe the Plumber for VP. :eek:

They can make each other look educated. :smack:

Joe 6 leak can say things that McCain can not. even things Palin can not. We expect Joe to say dumb things. The repub hope is that any of his craziness will resonate with someone ,somewhere. it is a sign of desperation and shows McCains values. He will become anything to win. He will allow anything to be said. It is a sad indictment.

If you think about it, it’s a waste of resources to put this crapper king on the stump. He appeals only to the idiot demographic, and McCain-Moosehead already has a choke lock on those folks.

The more I get a look at the Palins and Joe the Plumbers of the world, these diaphonous idiot jabbering blue-collar props that the right wing media flutters to with such enthusiasm, the more impressed I am with George W Bush in comparison. I can almost forgive them getting behind W, if I see that a subset are looking to SARAH AND JOE as the future of their party. W must look like Winston Churchill to these people.

lol!

Dumbass indeed.

It´s Bill Maher said on Hardball the other day, “Joe is on crack”.

Sheesh, the McCain campaign has been the biggest parody of…politics I´ve ever seen.

Thanks for that. With all the shit being flung and the idiotic press focusing on JtP, Palin’s clothes, and the divisiveness this election is causing, it’s nice to see a snippet like that to remind me what really matters.

Little bit harsh, Dude.

As for the Stormfront vote (for Obama): yesterday I heard a piece on NPR featuring a former white supremacist guy – can’t remember whether he was Aryan Nation, or what, but he’s renounced the racism of his youth and, I hope, made a sincere conversion. Anyway, he was saying that some Nazi types may actually vote for Obama because, in their delusional world, his election could be the trigger for that national race war they’ve been having masturbatory fantasies about for so many years.

Since it’s been shown that Joe is not a plumber, not a business owner, and he does not make more than $250 thousand a year can we officially change his name to
“Joe the Wannabe”?

Nope: his name’s not even Joe :slight_smile:

How about Joe the Plumber’s Helper?

Correct.
How about “Sam the Wannabe”?

Kinda changes the nature of those ads.
“I’m Sam the Wannabe. I’m Sam the Wannabe…”

“Sam the Delusional” has a certain ring to it…

Is it just me? Because I thought that initially this guy wasn’t for either of them (I’m remembering that very first interview he did that I thought mentioned he was a member of a third party or something and had criticisms for both Dem and Pub platforms).

And now he’s riding on the McCain bus?? It just makes me wonder how much they paid for him…

That jives with what I’ve been thinking.

::d&r::

<wiping tears> dang- that one got to me.