Jumping in the name change bandwagon

After much reflection, I have changed my name. No longer will I be Harimad-sol. Henceforth all may call me Telperien.

Excellent choice. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! All kneel before Telperien, the second Queen of Numenor!
But, uh, you do realize this means a second initiation, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw-ful Waf-fle!
Aw-ful Waf-fle!

Keep your goats and squids away, peasant.

Very, very cool, Telperien. :slight_smile:

Crud, that was supposed to be on, not in in my thread title.

Congrats, I like the name very much. The Tolkien nmaes seem to be increasing.

Jim (I settled for location)

I just have one favor to ask – can you put your former name in your sig for a month or so? I really like reading your posts and I may lose you if I can’t remember you…

I just have one favor to ask – can you put your former name in your sig for a month or so? I really like reading your posts and I may lose you if I can’t remember you…

Does that count as 2 questions now?

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

I should have, huh, ok.

Jim

Agreed.

And “in” the bandwagon, works, too… kind of like a rolling mosh pit…

Hello there! Congrats. I have an advantage…I knew ahead of time she was changing. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s in my sig, Feydeau, but the hard part will be remembering to use it!

Not only can’t I spell, I can’t code either.

As this is MPSIMS:
Telperien and Tinuviel were two of the final names when my wife and I were decide on my daughter’s name. We saddled with the name Guenivere instead.
Rhiannon, Rose and Willow were the other choices.

As it is no one will ever spell her first or last name correctly.

Jim

Nice name!

Of course, you don’t have to worry about goats or any of that… stuff. I won’t mention the full-contact origami.

Welcome to the Obscure Tolkien Name Club! After you pay your dues of three silver pennies, you can choose to receive a secret decoder Ring of Power OR a Vial of Galadriel repilica*. Benefits of membership include a month’s supply of lembas, protection against wedgies, and a feeling of superiority over Harry Potter fans.

*AA batteries not included.

Aw, your former user name yielded the classic anagram (and Amazon Floozy Goddess cartoon for) A HAM LORD IS, and now you’ve gone and changed on us. Still, Telperien is easily rearranged to PELT ERNIE – I can already see that Sesame Street denizen sporting a horrified look as he dodges a fusillade of rocks and garbage!

Cool.

But I’m also a Harry Potter fan. Does that mean I get to feel superior to myself?