Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory

This released yesterday and I binged all 10 episodes of the first season (with more definitely to come). If you aren’t familiar, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous was an animated series set in the, um, world of Jurassic World featuring six kids trapped on the island after the park was evacuated. It ran for five seasons totalling 49 episodes and covered a year of in-world time. It was imperfect but entertaining.

Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory picks up six years after the end of the first series. The animation is better than the original and so is the writing. While the original was mostly action/adventure, Chaos Theory is more of a murder mystery/road trip, and more “adultly” written to reflect the college-age characters (though there is no shortage of dino action). Worth checking out.

I enjoyed the original series, even if it did frustrate me that they didn’t make any effort to a) arm themselves b) build a shelter c) drive vehicles or d) change their clothes. Anyway, looking forward to finding the time to watch this new series.

Only 23 minutes per episode, it’ll go quick.

I’m always surprised when there’s a series on Netflix that I’ve never heard of, even though there are multiple seasons of it. Ginny and Georgia, for example.