Just Leave a Message

um… yeah… hi. This number was on my caller ID and I didn’t recognize it. And I thought maybe my answering machine was acting up again because there was no message but I know you called because of the caller ID so I thought I’d call back to see if it was important. But it was probably just a wrong number. But I thought I’d check anyway. So call me if it was important. OK. Bye.

Hey, it’s me.

Give me a call.

[lumburg]Hey, Bill again. It’s about…twelve…twenty–three. Still wondering where you were at…Hope to see you soon…ok? bye.[lumburg/]

Hi, it’s Monica. I’m just checking in ‘cause I got this message from you and I didn’t know if it was old or new or what. So, I’m just checkin’. So let me know, or don’t, whatever. I’m breezy.

You can’t SAY you’re breezy! That totally negates the breezy!!
Was I the only one who was a little dubious that Joey would have known and properly used the word negate?

Hello, Mr. DeDay, this is Mario from, ah, Citibank. Just calling to check the status of your loan repayment. We’re becoming concerned, and feel that you may have an accident in the near future. Jus tto let you know. Legs CAN get broken from time to time. Purely by accident of course.

Don’t call us, we’ll call you.

Um, unless you have the money. Then you can call us. But don’t call otherwise.

Bye.

Hey, it’s me.

I know you’re probably really busy and all, but I just missed lunch here, so when you come back could you bring me a couple slices of pizza or something? I’ll get you back.

Okay, thanks. Um… bye.

Hey, it’s me. Just calling to see if you got the thing we were talking about the other day.
Let me know.
Bye.

Could’ya bring me some an’all?? Pepperoni and extra cheese would be nice - and a couple of those pecan danish pastries? I’ve no money on me, 'cos I had to pay for that SDMB this month, but we can work something out, can’t we?

By the way, you know that thingy you were lookin’ for last week - can’t remember what it was called, but it added more power to yer wotchamacallit - well, I got some e-mails promising great things - increased size, ‘will go all weekend’ and so on - so if yer still thinking of jacking up yer performance, let me know and I’ll send 'em to ya. OK.

Hey, Misstee, I was just talkin’ to him about that. I got some e-mails about it for him. They say it really ‘enhances performance’ !! WOW!!!

Mr. DeDay?

This is Mr. Swampington the interior decorator. Listen, we need to talk about the new light fixtures for the dining room. Now, as we all know, I have natural genetic tastefulness and I really do think that the moose antler candleabras you mentioned would be questionable at best. In the mean time I have found this exquisite faux Louis XVI teardrop multi-faceted chandelier that is just to die for! I simply must have that yummy electrician install it for you. So, we’ll be by around fourish. By the way I explained to the electrician that my hand finding its way down the inside of the front of his pants last time was purely accidental. He has been assured that it won’t happen again. I swear some people get so antsy over the least little things! I mean the carpenter didn’t mind why should he? Anyway please have the perrier chilled in case I should need to refresh myself while I’m there. All this work makes me sooooooo thirsty! Tata for now!

[recorded voice]Please don’t hang up.

Are you a small business owner who is looking for great health insurance coverage? Please hold for the next available customer service representive. We realize that your time is valuable.

Please don’t hang up.

Are you a small business owner who is looking for great health insurance coverage? Please hold for the next available customer service representive.

clicking sound "Hello, this is Richard, thank you for holding. How may I assist you today?..

“Hello?”

"Uhhh… hello?

I got your number from the men’s room at 3rd and Beall. If what was written is true, call me, 214-536-6948.

Bye."

[lumburg]Yeah, hi, it’s Bill Lumburg. So yeah, we’re just about finishing up here…I guess we’re gonna go ahead and sorta leave the office now. I’ll…uh…see you tomorrow, I guess. We really need to do some catching up so if you could go ahead and remember to do that this time, that would be great. Ok? Thanks.[lumburg/]

Horatio? Listen, Horatio. I just got back from the doctor and I’m pregnant. I don’t know what I’m going to do. Now your wife is going to find out about us and everything.

Oh, wait. This isn’t Horatio, is it? [crying]

Robin

"Rue, call me back before 6:30! I wanna make sure I have everything correct!!

Truther Dare in the first race.
Darryl Hall’s Love Child in the second race.
Beans and Frankincense in the third race, with Hagrid the Horrible to place and Moongate Rainbow Magical Lollipop Pony to show.

$2 on each, right? The window closes before post, but I wanna make sure everything’s right. Call me.

Oh yeah, and “Fat-Armed Archie” told me to tell you hello. Call him, he needs to talk to you, something about Wales. Or welshing, I’m not sure. Your’re right, he kinda mumbles, what with the fat lip and three missing teeth.

Anyway, call me back. You said they were a sure thing, so I have my mom’s retirement account ready to go. She’ll be surprised!"

“Hi. This is Bill Clinton, and I’m calling you to encourage you to go out and vote on Tuesday. Also, Monica, could you wear the, you know, the “special” dress tomorrow? Thanks, bye.”

P.S. mambozzy is my personal hero for the entire day. He’s got, like 100 pieces of flair.

Hey, it’s me again.

I just got an email that there’s a bunch of free food left over from a lunch meeting. So you (and all those asking for pizza) are welcome to come on over. Apparently “a bunch” of free food means there’s pizza, drinks, and chocolate chip cookies.

Stop on by…whenever.

"Rue, dude. It all went sideways. The job went bad.

I’m standing on the side of the road, ten miles from Vegas. The car is smoking. I’m covered in blood, and there’s a dead hooker in back seat.

Bring the Cobra and a fresh change of clothes. Paco is waiting at the Mexican border with new IDs. With any luck, we can be there by midnight.

It’s time for Plan B. You better be already on your way."

"C’mon Rue, call me back. Soon! There’s a “Darryl Hannah’s Love Child” in the second race and a “Darryl Hall’s Love Child” in the fourth race, but no “Darryl Hall’s Love Child” in the second race. So which one is it?!?!

And “Fat-Armed Archie” wants you to go overnight camping at a lake with him, something about sleeping out and fishing, I think. Never noticed half his tongue was missing before.