kanicbird, you are the stupidest POS I've ever seen

Can we somehow lock **kanicbird **and **Rand Rover **in a thread together and just let them argue at each other and leave the rest of us the fuck alone?

Hmm… I wonder which would last longer? Crazy or asshole?

I think **kanicbird ** is Andy Kaufman.

Wouldn’t work. If kanicbird and lekatt haven’t worn each other down in the Ouija thread, Rand Rover (who isn’t even insane…just a wrong-headed Randroid) isn’t going to work any miracles with either or both of them.

You are all douchebags. Fuck you.

:confused:

And you are…?

He’s jealous - he wanted the title of stupidest POS ever seen.

I’m gonna play “Smite The Fetus” the next time the carnival rolls into town, maybe win me a stuffed Cerberus.

Everytime I see something Kanicbird posted I flashback to that Sam Kinison bit about televangelists and I can totaly picture Jesus in Heaven looking through the bible and saying “Where the fuck did I say THAT!”

He’s always been nuts.

If that’s true, then most of us must be masochists. Unless it’s some kind of sub-prime lending thing, where human souls were sold on the promise of a Golden Age during the 20th Century, with the rapid expansion of technology, the eradication of disease, space exploration, etc. Unfortunately, the unscrupulous past-life vendors overleveraged our souls, thus leading to rampant overpopulation, wars & terrorism, child abuse, economic recessions, and so forth. Some spiritual CEO heads will roll for this, I swear.

I guess it’s a good thing the deal isn’t for heat vision.

And that’s why all Buddhists should be kicked in the nuts.

Why is that exactly?

Busting peoples’ heads with self-contradictory koans; the above comment has replaced the “one hand clapping” thing with “learn to live your life better, even though you decided how you were going to live your life before you had conscious thought.”

re: the OP: It’s generally considered poor form to degredate, insult or cast aspersions upon people who can’t defend themselves. Like, say, unborn fetuses. Guess it makes it easier to turn the other cheek if you’re shaking your head at the thought of the evil inherent in them thar babies.

To see if that’s the type of life they wanted? :dubious:

Well, I’ll give it a go here. It’s pretty clear that God does not abort or miscarry evil fetuses. We have all sorts of evil people roaming the streets, in prisons and throughout history. However, in the interests of sarcastic debate, I notice that there are very few truly good people without some evilish qualities. Gandhi had no sympathy for zionists, Mother Teresa thought suffering was ennobling for poor people in her lousy hospitals, but got top notch care for herself. MLK Jr. was an adulterer, etc. It seems to me that what God does is abort the truly good people who might screw up his no non-incarnation of himself will be without sin. God doesn’t want people who might solve the world’s problems, so he brings them home extra early: so that we can have a greater ration of evil to good in order to keep us on our toes wondering about the problem of evil.

I’ve heard something very similar to this put forth as a serious explanation - the babies and the like that die are good enough to go straight to heaven, passing go, collecting 200 dollars. What that says about the rest of us who don’t die young…well, I know that my main problem is that I’m too overwhelmingly humble. And I think I know what kanicbird’s main problem is too.

I’m not going to try to defend it or convince you to adopt it as a world view. My point was simply that kanicbird isn’t unique in believing it.

Because that makes suffering the fault of the sufferer.

This is a basic tenet of at least two other major religions.

Truly enormous sources of suffering, like reality TV and other people’s cellphone conversations can still be blamed on Satan.