kellibelli

Love you too kel, as if it needed to be stated! :slight_smile:

Another hair comment - a friend was going through chemo, and lost most of her hair (she shaved it off before she went totally smooth), but she had a remarkably good sense of humor about it. She stole a line from the Beetlejuice cartoon to describe her situation, sorta:

“Ever notice how much easier it is to style your hair when you can take it off your head?”

And I was doing contortions trying to manipulate mirrors so I could see the back of my head. :slight_smile:

lovelee

Kelli-
Fingers crossed in Seattle for you and your mom too!

kellibelli -

Prayers and ~healing vibes~ coming your way from Minnesota!

Your attitude is the most healthy of the family you described. You’re being supportive of Mom but not morose and sad… She’s got one heck of a daughter in you!

Love, Canthearya

Most common question I ask: “What?”
Most common question I get: “Are you really hearing impaired?”

I have to say, I am truly humbled/honored/grateful for all the vibes.

I have some pretty twisted theology issues, and I dont know if there is a god or karma or what, but I do believe that when people care and stay positive, that it can give hope, and you must never underestimate the power of hope.

You all give me hope…that helps me stay strong and give hope to mom…so I can only say with all my heart…thank you….

I hope the goodness you are sending me will return to you a million times over…

I am out of here for the weekend, so I will see ( :slight_smile: )you all on Tuesday…drive safe, be careful, have fun.

Kisses,
Kelli