Kellyanne Conway should be fired?

This thread could easily spawn interesting discussion. Things like, is the Hatch Act good law? Should it be repealed? Does it violate the 1st amendment? Is what Conway did in violation of it? Should certain executive office personnel be exempt from it? Will there be consequences if it can be demonstrated that it was violated? Is there a history of violating it over some number of years or past administrations? All of those could be interesting discussion topics. Instead of that, you’ve chosen to engage in this type of JAQing off.

It’s expected a certain amount of partisanship in the Elections forum, so I’m typically more open to the petty needling that partisanship engenders. I also don’t think it’s trolling per se, since I don’t see this as posting solely to get a rise out of people. But this post as well as your others here is beyond simple partisan sniping and is an anchor on this thread.

As such, I’m directing you to no longer post in this thread. Others will not address or respond to your comments in this thread.

[/moderating]